Arrested Development: Season 4 Spoilers OK

Oh, I didn't know it was your first time Paradox. Honestly, when I first watched AD, I didn't like it. I thought the jokes were stupid, I thought it was poorly acted, but every time i revisit it I like it more. It's still not like "the greatest show ever" imo, but I understand why people love it so much more and more.

Another problem I have with the show is that it spends so little time actually moving the plot forward. It gets distracted frequently and goes on tangents. Sometimes I just want it to focus in on one subject.

Season 3 is really guilty of this in my mind. That said these first 12 episodes are awesome. I'll probably be finishing up today or tomorrow

So everyone watch the first week's worth? Was this anyone else's first time viewing like it was mine?

I've already made my thoughts clear in above posts, I really like what I've seen so far. I like how independent storylines in episodes weave together and merge by the end of the show. Most scenes contain something, usually subtle, that will make me smile or chuckle. And I determined long ago that I will watch anything with Justin Bateman in it. I guess I have this show to thank for a lot of the stuff I've seen him in this past decade.

I'm ready to slip into a pair of Daisy Dukes and watch the next set of episodes.

I finished up last night. Honestly, I could stop now and I've already seen all of my "favorite" moments in the show. The first season is so strong and there's tons of jokes in there.

Paradox, I'll let you handle the Daisy Dukes, I'll be wearing George Michael's muscle suit.

Green_Lantern said:
About to finish the first season either tonight or tomorrow.
I marathoned a bunch of episodes on the couch yesterday and will probably finish up today. Should we pause for discussion at the end of the first season?

daverabbit said:
Spoilers in here if you are watching for the first time but this is a fun read on the show...

http://splitsider.com/2012/08/53-arrest ... ly-missed/
Wow, great link Dave. I never noticed this one:
george-sr-tan-line.jpg

Just wrapped up season 2. This show has yet to disappoint. Ready for season 3 and anxious to see if Netflix can match what I've seen thus far for season 4.

It certainly seems like they can produce a show people will watch (House of Cards? Crazy buzz right now, totally weird and I'm not at all interested but go figure).

I just hope they get enough of the right people behind the scenes. Obviously many of the actors are available, but I'm worried about the writing and production staff.

I have fallen behind in my watching. I'll probably marathon tomorrow to catch up though.

And I just ran into my first, and hopefully only, poor episode. 'For Brittish Eyes Only' just didn't sit right with me. Bad jokes and gags were all over the place. Although I did laugh at Tobias's hair.

I wrapped up the third season. This season started great with a good first episode, went rediculous for the British/Rita episodes, but finished strong with the last half of the season. When George-Michael and Maeby got accidentally married I just dropped my jaw and went, Holy shit!

I'm eager for season 4 now. I'm ready to see what's happened to the Bluths over the last seven years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle