Arrested Development: Season 4 Spoilers OK

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695360-248-140.gif

We're starting with the first episode (duh) and watching through episode 12. Try not to move on to the next episode until the 8th of this month. If no one else does, I'll start off with a back to back of the first two episodes... right after i finish watching them...

OQoMPiw.png

nQB9zQg.png

I've already had a pretty big laugh in the first episode and I've seen this one like five or six times now. When Michael starts telling everyone there's gonna be a new "boss" in town and Buster starts banging the drum.... Gets me every time.

"You can't do that on the balcony buddy?"
"Mom says it's too windy."

Edit: this one too.
RIrH9fp.png

I love the alternate line in the original pilot.

Gob, in front of the kids: "A trick is something a whore does for money... or cocaine!"

I love how Maeby goes:
LNkIh9A.png

And you're right Brett. The show really takes off fast though. I thought stuff like Steve Holt came a lot later. Also, I just fucking love the Banana Stand episode.
"Take a dollar, take a banana."

2vSAd9J.jpg

I gotta say the stair car is amazing and I love it as an ongoing gag. It's like Seinfeld in that you forget about it and then they bring it back when you don't expect it, but it's such a goofy idea and they use it SOOOO many times.

2SuCAi5.png

"Oh I'm sorry you'll have to be completely undressed."
"I am completely undressed."

Also I just watched the "daddy horny" episode. Where is everyone at? I'm watching 7 right now. George Michaels got the body suit on.

"I have to wear the suit all the time. You don't understand."
"I understand more than you'll ever know."

Got the first twelve watched. How have I not seen this show before now? Watching this, I see how shows I've watched since have been influenced. It's really amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle