would u hit this

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!

But seriously, when did this thread become about people being gay if they're not personally attracted to a picture posted?

Rob- WTF?!?!?!

THANK YOU FROZEN! THANK YOU!

I've got my preferences too, but thats not the question -its a yes or no question of "Would you hit this?" and a majority of you have said no on every chick. and I think you're Liars..
i'll take a Ruben on Rye.

Here:
Theres no doubt that this chick is probably a smut bag.
Odds are favorable that she-like any other female in the world- has some STD or had some STD, but nothing is for sure. You don't know because you;re at a party where you know only 2 people, and I doubt youre going to ask.
You have condoms, hopefully.
WOULD YOU HIT THIS?

hot-chicks-hot-whore.jpeg

UrbanMasque said:
I've got my preferences too, but thats not the question -its a yes or no question of "Would you hit this?" and a majority of you have said no on every chick. and I think you're Liars..
i'll take a Ruben on Rye

The first chick has herpes. Do I knowlingly contract herpies or do I let people think I'm gay? Call me FABULOUS!

Second chick looks 16. Do I get arrested for having sex with a minor or do I let people think I'm gay? Call me FABULOUS!

The third chick... wait, the OP never posted any other girls...

You chick is hot, I would sleep with her. But looks like I'm gay for not wanting to rail the previous two...

GM is wise beyond his years.

One day, chaps, you will find a woman who is very beautiful and, for some reason, also wants to put your willy in to her naughty place. Willingly.

It is going to happen. Don't waste your time worrying about it.

Trust me. 8)

StalfrosCC said:

One day, chaps, you will find a woman who is very beautiful and, for some reason, also wants to put your willy in to her naughty place. Willingly.

Trust me. 8)

This is why I want to move to Austin. Weird chicks are the best chicks.

Or so I've been told.

StalfrosCC said:
Willingly.
:brow:

Also, urban, no.
Because then she would wake up the next morning remembering the last thought she had last night was 'What's that fizzing thing in my drink?'.

StalfrosCC said:

Trust me. 8)

This is my plan. Seems to be working so far.

Well this topic's eventful.

Rob... do you want to leave this place or not? If you do then you're doing a terrible job going about it.

Urban, she looks like one of those bishes that would blow 3 guys at once, So i'll take it where i can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod