would u hit this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris_Crime said:
swingvote1.jpg

I find her hotter in that picture. I dunno, it may just be that I have a thing for chicks in business attire. Glasses are pretty hot, too.

Is she really hotter here? ^^ I wouldn't want to give all the woman who visit this forum the wrong idea. ahh, let's face it, there aren't any women around here. Scratch your sacks freely, boys.

Still I don't know if she's hotter here, but she's definitely more presentable. ew. We want presentable over hot.
Maybe we're just desensitized. Well not me, I can't honestly say she's hotter here vs there. The other one had tits after all.
Or maybe we're just too savvy.
If we want to see a hot naked chick, its but a click away. But it's gonna take something a lot more perverse than that to get this group excited...like a business-casual wardrobe and maybe some proper posture for instance. A bonafide vocabulary. lol type at least 70 wpm. Hot!

I'm torn. Who doesn't love a girl in glasses. Who doesn't? I want to meet that heartless son of a bitch.
But dude, tits are still tits, man, we can't take that away from them. For the greater good. For all that is right.

this thread is still going on? wtf? do i have to buy some hookers for you fools so you knock this shit off?
btw, robin meade, i'd hit the shit out of that, over and over and over.

Chris_Crime said:
Is she really hotter here? ^^ I wouldn't want to give all the woman who visit this forum the wrong idea. ahh, let's face it, there aren't any women around here. Scratch your sacks freely, boys.

Still I don't know if she's hotter here, but she's definitely more presentable. ew. We want presentable over hot.
Maybe we're just desensitized. Well not me, I can't honestly say she's hotter here vs there. The other one had tits after all.
Or maybe we're just too savvy.
If we want to see a hot naked chick, its but a click away. But it's gonna take something a lot more perverse than that to get this group excited...like a business-casual wardrobe and maybe some proper posture for instance. A bonafide vocabulary. lol type at least 70 wpm. Hot!

I'm torn. Who doesn't love a girl in glasses. Who doesn't? I want to meet that heartless son of a b****.
But dude, tits are still tits, man, we can't take that away from them. For the greater good. For all that is right.

I think it is just because she is more presentable. What is she doing with her shirt open like that? She'll surely get cold. I know you have boobs, woman, no need to parade them about like that. All women are the same, the terrain may be a bit different but it is all the same map.

The first picture gives out the the impression that she would be fun in the sack. Second one gives me the impression that she is good in the sack and balance my checkbook afterward. Grr baby, grr. I could just be that we are all a little bit nerdy. Take a regular ol bookworm, make her hot, and all of a sudden the little men are standing at attention.

Or maybe we all just secretly wanted to do our teachers in highschool.

...yeeeaaaa.. my high school teachers weren't anything special (*woof woof*) - which is why i guess i concentrated more on the material than their physique. Sometimes I wondered about their spouses (looking at my teachers) and wondered if they still are intimate with each other - and HOW they could do it.

UrbanMasque said:
...yeeeaaaa.. my high school teachers weren't anything special (*woof woof*) - which is why i guess i concentrated more on the material than their physique. Sometimes I wondered about their spouses (looking at my teachers) and wondered if they still are intimate with each other - and HOW they could do it.

That's not as bad as finding out that one of teachers of your school who looked like she could fill a hot-tub by herself was pregnant....and then second guessing everyone who said so because you couldn't tell. The bad images in our collective minds.....it was torture.

I had an incredibly hot 5th grade teacher. And that's just the perfect age to have a hot teacher.

In 5th grade, I actually had two teachers who taught the class on certain days. Both of them were pretty attractive, not hot as hell but very good looking. Well, it turned out that BOTH of them were pregnant, which is why they were allowed to teach together. This was also the year when they gave the boys their first "growing up" class.

By pure chance, this was also the year when half the boys in the my class discovered masturbation. Ironic, isn't it.

Speaking of desirable teaching staff, i had the hottest year 8 student english teacher anyone could ever have. This women was a solid 9. All the guys were good in class for once and actually did their work. I scored an A+ for an assignment from her, sadly i didnt write my name on the report so she didnt know it was me - i could have atleast scored 2nd base amirte?

There was also this time where the teachers dressed up as a famous person or character. My maths teacher came as Al Capone in a full suit and fedor with the accent and all - shit was awesome, while the hot english student teacher came as buffy the vampire slayer. No effort planned in the costume what so ever, it was her regular clothes with a stake and a cross LOL. The school had to vote on who we thought was the best and suprise suprise all the guys chose her LOL. I voted for Capone, like a boss.

I do love those tight pants that gymnasts wear. I also love it when ladies wear them as daytime clothing. I love it EVEN MORE when said lady has a tremenous behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle