why are guys such jerks?

Nope, it's kind of the same treatment she gave you. i.e she got out of you what she did. You got the same out of her.

It's even in my opinion.

trust_no_one said:
Longo_2_guns said:
For the same reason that women are bitches.

That. Women can be way more devious than men.

Also, it's typically easier for a female to move on from a bad relationship. Women have a stronger support group and are more in touch with their emotions.

Now that's much much better....

Chris_Crime said:
It doesn't matter how attractive you are, or how awesome you are because we have tunnel vision when it comes to new pussy. SORRY.

WTF bwahaha yeah if you are an incredibly stupid asshat.

Chris_Crime said:
It doesn't matter how attractive you are, or how awesome you are because we have tunnel vision when it comes to new pussy. SORRY.

Thats one of the truest statements I've EVER heard.

It happens, etc., etc., it'll happen again. I think we're happy with blaming our desires on our subconscious, mainly because we are jerks. And it's the same for women, really. There's nothing subconscious about wanting to fuck other people.

I don't know what kind of jerk warns his girlfriend that he wants to screw other girls beforehand. I guess it's the loving bf who just fucks them behind their back.

No, a loving bf doesn't cheat in the first place. But he also doesn't express desires for a 3way.

Dude's a dick. He blamed it on her. But she couldn't see that coming? He told her he wanted to fuck other chicks...

I would just like to add that women also suck. They can be just as shitty. Didn't read any other page in this thread, but I can only assume it has been stated.

But ya, women suck. Especially redheads named Maggie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod