why are guys such jerks?

For the same reason that women are bitches and whores.

Seriously though, what's up? It'll feel good to vent it out, and hell, we're all complete experts on guys. So vent it all over us.

this guy i was with kept wanting me to have a 3some and i told him i'm not down with that. then i catch him cheating on me and he has the balls to say it's my fault and if i just agreed to a 3some he wouldn't have slept with her.

do guys care about anything else besides sex?

Maybe it's the kind of guy you're attracted to-you're attracted to assholes? But any guy, like any girl, can get bored with fucking the same thing day in, day out. It doesn't matter how attractive you are, or how awesome you are because we have tunnel vision when it comes to new pussy. SORRY.

When your boyfriend keeps suggesting to have a 3some, you...might be a redneck. OR you may want to get the fuck out, honestly. yeah.

I've noticed some people-men and women-have a body clock that just "goes off" telling them to end or sabotage their relationship. It's fucked up, man, because it's random as fuck on the inside looking out, but it looks very scripted when you're on the outside looking in. Very plotted, very methodical.

so he demonized you for not allowing a 3some, heheh classic. This dude must be seriously awesome or seriously douchey for you not to see what went on here.
in his mind, you're the one in the wrong = you're evil, and he doesn't give a fuck about risking his relationship.

i dont need to tell you this, or to explain, but it's just fucked up the way this works. Both sides do this.
I'm sorry that dude was a dick, but better to cut your losses now.

Other things do make the list. I don't know, white-noise, sounds like this guy is a dill-hole. No guy should ever force his girl to do something she doesn't want to and it definitely doesn't condone him cheating on you. Nothing makes that right...ever. I hope you're not with him anymore, you deserve better.

Give him this sign
douchebag.jpg

Dang, sorry to hear.

But yes, some guys are pricks. I know someone who is just in a relationship so he has the option for regular sex. He cheats on her all the time, but on times when he doesn't get lucky, he returns to some wet action anyway.

I'm afraid it's a lottery! Win some and lose some. But it's one of those lotteries with a massive jackpot, so when you do win it's set for life.

Odds are 1 to 1000000000000000000000000000

GOOD LUCK!

Longo_2_guns said:

That. Women can be way more heartless than men.

Also, it's typically easier for a guy to move on from a bad relationship. Women have a stronger attraction, and are attracted to the same kind of guy over and over.

Seriously, fuck that guy Noise. You can find someone else easy I am sure.

Some guys are pricks, but let them be pricks because in the end they will go nowhere.

trust_no_one said:
Longo_2_guns said:

That. Women can be way more heartless than men.

I would say women can be "as heartless" instead of "way more". There are A LOT of douche bags out there who treat women like crap.

The guy was an assh*le. Once you get over it you'll realise you're better off without him.

WickedLiquid said:
I would say women can be "as heartless" instead of "way more". There are A LOT of douche bags out there who treat women like crap..

Because they can get away with it. If a chick is a b*tch, everyone knows it and she'll never be able to keep a guy. If a guy is a douche, the women will keep coming back.

How about you don't make a blanket statement because you're a smart gal, who knows that not all guys are like that one asshole.

The real question should be "how can some guys be such assholes?!?"

The next question, what is it about douchebags that attracts you?

He was in the wrong, he treated you poorly. The moment he started pressuring/bugging you about it, you should have told him no, it's over. If just me isn't good enough, then I'm out of here.

It's a sad society when a woman will stay with a man who keeps asking her to let him fuck her and another woman because she feels she's not a good g/f if she doesn't.

The thing about threesomes is that both the people in the relationship need to be on the same page or it'll cause problems.

My girlfriend and I were dating for about 6 months before we started talking about anything like that. We didn't rush into it and had ground rules set for what we expected. Once we found another couple, we had dinner and hung out a number of times before deciding to continue. I have a feeling if we didn't take our time, it would have ended our relationship.

What you did was probably right. If you're not up for one then there's no reason to discuss it further. Having him cheat and blame it on you is just stupid. He doesn't sound like a winner, so I'd say you're better off.

white noise is a girl? I never knew.

Not all guys are jackasses, you need to find men like links or me, who know how to treat a lady right.

I've been with the same girl for four years now. We're inseparable, and I make damn sure I treat her right.

Guys are jerks, and women only like material things - blah,blah, blah.
You've just told us a story, with very little details and you make broad generalizations about men.

On behalf of the defendant I have a few questions. Please take a seat.
No15a-WitnessStand2.jpg

What did he say, EXACTLY?
Where did you meet him?
How long were you two dating?
Have you two been intimate?
You had NO CLUE he was into this?
When he started suggesting 3somes, did you ask him about whether or not he had done it before, or whether it was a fantasy he wanted to play out and thought you'd be into it?
Why didn't you dump him after he suggested it?

In all seriousness, I think these are fair questions.

Urbs, I think the man is in the wrong here ;)

The fact that he asked for a 3some shows they were in a relationship of some sort. Be it lustful or love.
She said no, He then fucked a girl without the other girl - CHEAT!

Although I really do hate those girls that say ALL MEN ARE RUBBISH. My old roommate was one of those. GOD she was annoying. So I certainly hope your opinions are limited to just him noisy! And not all man! Although you could turn into a lesbian if you do hate them all....which would be kinda hot....VERY hot actually, since you're asian.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
white noise is a girl? I never knew.

She's the ONLY one, take care of this one. Tigerlily is also a girl, bt she posts...like...once every 3 months because an Irishman is tappin' her

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle