why are guys such jerks?

One thing I've learned is that after being in a relationship with someone for about 3 months you start to see their true colours.

I'm sure you thought he was a nice guy at first but as he got more comfortable around you he started to act more like himself (a douchebag).

Well, now that this is settled, let's ask a new question eh?

Why are guys so awesome?

-We fart when we damn well want to.
-When were uncomfortable in the ball region, we scratch even if the Queen is watching.
-We, at all times, occupy the remote.
-We have Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Case closed, man is awesome.

So can I close his now? Or does Urban still need the answers to questions white-noise clearly doesn't care about anymore...?

Matt pretty much summed it up w/ all the reason we RULE!

Game.Set.Match.

-i dont fart around my GF... I KNOW! but im working up to it.

Lethean said:
It's a sad society when a woman will stay with a man who keeps asking her to let him f*** her and another woman because she feels she's not a good g/f if she doesn't.

It's a MAD society where women are allowed to vote when they're clearly such useless judges of character!

Lethean said:
It's a sad society when a woman will stay with a man who keeps asking her to let him f*** her and another woman because she feels she's not a good g/f if she doesn't.

Sounds fair to me. Mistakes are part of some grander life learning process. And I think we all learned something from white-noise's story, like why haven't we ever asked or forced our girlfriends into a threesome? It seems so common online.

UrbanMasque said:
Matt pretty much summed it up w/ all the reason we RULE!

Game.Set.Match.

-i dont fart around my GF... I KNOW! but im working up to it.

How do you work up to that?

Sure I'm late to the party but it's not isolated to men to be the fuck ups in the relationship, after getting everything ready to move in with the bitch, go to the same college, and I'm out shopping for a ring, the bitch cheats on me with another coworker, and I end up with no money, no house, unable to continue with college, and eventually got so sick of the slut I quit my job

men fuck up plenty sure, but when a woman decides to be a "jerk" it's usually ten times worse than what a man could pull off

malakian said:
Lethean said:

It's a MAD society where women are allowed to vote when they're clearly such useless judges of character!

THAT'S TOO LONG OR ELSE IT WOULD BE MY NEW SIG!!!!
LOL.Literally!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Keep them quiet at first, then get slightly more loud?
Nah, I'm starting with the really heinous warm smelly ones first, in tiny bursts. That way the hard part is done with and the sound will be a pleasant relief when she hears it but doesn't die from suffocating on her own vomit.

Start by farting in bed or during sleep (Only if its a quiet one!!) Then slowly start to let 'er rip. I'm talking over the course of 2 months, not a week.

Also, it's great to be a man because men are able to drive well.

Women can't fucking drive. That's a goddamn fact.

Icepick said:
Men f*** up plenty sure, but when a woman decides to be a "jerk" it's usually ten times worse than what a man could pull off
This.
This so much.

Last year my mate had a girlfriend, and when he went to break it off with her she pulled the 'My period's late' card.
Fucked him up for a while until she finally admitted lying.

UrbanMasque said:
malakian said:
Lethean said:

THAT'S TOO LONG OR ELSE IT WOULD BE MY NEW SIG!!!!
LOL.Literally!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Keep them quiet at first, then get slightly more loud?
Nah, I'm starting with the really heinous warm smelly ones first, in tiny bursts. That way the hard part is done with and the sound will be a pleasant relief when she hears it but doesn't die from suffocating on her own vomit.

Start by farting in bed or during sleep (Only if its a quiet one!!) Then slowly start to let 'er rip. I'm talking over the course of 2 months, not a week.

She farted first.

LOL, I'm pretty sure she said not to take the title of the thread so personally. Some guys here are more emotional than a woman on her period, just saying.

madster111 said:
[quote="Icepick"Last year my mate had a girlfriend, and when he went to break it off with her she pulled the 'My period's late' card.
f***** him up for a while until she finally admitted lying.

Sorry to ask... but I don't get this part with the period. :S

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod