why are guys such jerks?

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
HE WAS IN IT FOR SEX. NOT THE RELATIONSHIP. BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM.
This is the best and most accurate post in this thread.

And don't give up on guys yet, the douchebag/good guy ratio is roughly 50/50.
Although if you feel like becoming a lesbian, that's cool too. As long as you provide us with pictures.

trust_no_one said:
WickedLiquid said:
I would say women can be "as heartless" instead of "way more". There are A LOT of douche bags out there who treat women like crap..

Because they can get away with it. If a chick is a b*tch, everyone knows it and she'll never be able to keep a guy. If a guy is a douche, the women will keep coming back.

That's not entirely accurate. Ever heard of men who are whipped? I had a friend who was so whipped I hardly ever saw him. I used to hang out with him every weekend. Then when their relationship began it was once every couple months. I thought at first the sex was amazing, then I realised his gf was just way too controlling.

Bitch needs to stay in the kitchen. Tell your friend to take a big ass bite out of the manwich.

1) I'm sorry to hear you dated a jerk
2) All guys are jerks
3) Was the other girl also Asian?

For the record every guy is thinking #3.

MattAY said:
b**** needs to stay in the kitchen. Tell your friend to take a big ass bite out of the manwich.

This was years ago. But we eventually told him it was either us (his friends) or her and he chose her. Then she ended up leaving him and he had nobody.

I honestly could not care any less about this topic. C'est la vie, life goes on.

Dick response, but I am not here to make friends.

Do you normally date guys who are jerks? If so, it is unfortunate that you have had mostly bad experiences. Some guys can be dicks. Trust me, I know. But they definitely aren't all bad.

If you find that you are typically drawn to that kind of guy, all you can really do is try not to get into relationships with them anymore. Make sure that you know the guy is going to treat you right before getting involved. Try to lean more toward the “nice guysâ€

thanks guys.

don't take the title of the thread so personally, i just needed to vent.

and no i don't normally date jerk-offs, besides him asking me to fufill his fantasy of havign a 3some he was a nice guy, or so i thought.

No, any guy that would force you into a threesome for the sake of the relationship, and then cheat on you when you wouldn't wasn't a nice guy. He was a schmuck.

That being said, Canada is a beautiful and diverse country, and I have no doubt you'll find a monogamous guy who wants nothing more than to make you happy and stay pressed against you for warmth from that dreaded plague you call "snow".

.<----dubs, check 'em

white-noise said:
thanks guys.

don't take the title of the thread so personally, i just needed to vent.

and no i don't normally date jerk-offs, besides him asking me to fufill his fantasy of havign a 3some he was a nice guy, or so i thought.

pageant-interview.gif

Ma'am, there are still questions that need to be answered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle