why are guys such jerks?

When girls get their periods late, it's a sign of pregnancy.

Basically, his mate's gf was an absolute bitch.

EDIT: Dude, same minute post, were practically brothers.

WickedLiquid said:
It means it's possible that she's prego.

Health Class 101.

I get that part but why would she do that? Just to mess with him? Besides... it's common for women to have their period late. :p

Relationship communication Class 201. :D

The prego reason is more known though! Simply because if someone tells you that, it's like dropping a proximity mine down your pants.

And yes, she did it to mess with him since she took it hard that his friend dumped her.

MattAY said:
The prego reason is more known though! Simply because if someone tells you that, it's like dropping a proximity mine down your pants.

And yes, she did it to mess with him since she took it hard that his friend dumped her.

She's quite the bi*** then, I feel sorry for your friend. :(

Ive had women boldly state to me that they understand men are smarter.
We can pick anything up and immediately understand how to use it.
If it is something we cannot understand, we can examine it to figure out how exactly it can work.

Women can't even pick stuff up.
If they do, they find a man to pick it up and make use of it.

Women , are in a sense, as smart as men.
Because,
They don't have to do anything, they can find someone else (a man) to do such things for them.
In a reward to the man, he gets to pleasure the woman sexually.
Woman is smarter for just playing dumb, when in exchange they win both ways

Quote from Ricky: getting two birds stoned at once.

Some guys are smart, the rest are just smart-asses.

I remember growing up in middle and highschool the girls were always smarter than the boys. With the exception of the quiet asian guys who got like 100% in Mathematics. I think it has to do with the fact girls mature faster than boys.

WickedLiquid said:
Some guys are smart, the rest are just smart-asses.

I remember growing up in middle and highschool the girls were always smarter than the boys. With the exception of the quiet asian guys who got like 100% in Mathematics. I think it has to do with the fact girls mature faster than boys.

Smart? I don't think so. It's common that girls tend to learn more in school than boys. If I may, I will take my own med school as an example.

For the first three years we take preclinical classes (physiology, anatomy... etc.) where a lot of learning is needed. A LOT and girls tend to get better grades than boys. But after the first three years clinical classes come up (surgery, oncology, therapy... etc.) where you need to become more practical, logical and start to use the knowledge you've gotten to heal real life patients in practice and not just churn out answers after answers on an exam.

This is where the 'men' usually take over. :)

If you're in med school then you should be smart enough to know that it's stupid to say one gender is smarter than the other.

There are a lot of stupid men, there are a lot of smart men.
There are a lot of stupid women, there are a lot of smart women.

Saying men as a whole are smarter than women as a whole is incredibly ignorant. You can't form an opinion on an entire gender based on the dumb bimbos you've met in your life time.

Wes said:
If you're in med school then you should be smart enough to know that it's stupid to say one gender is smarter than the other.

There are a lot of stupid men, there are a lot of smart men.
There are a lot of stupid women, there are a lot of smart women.

Saying men as a whole are smarter than women as a whole is incredibly ignorant. You can't form an opinion on an entire gender based on the dumb bimbos you've met in your life time.

Who says I'm making a statement on men being smarter than women? Think you've misread my post. I'm just pointing out why it's usual that women get better grades in school --> they usually learn more in comparison to men. Of course this is not 100%!

It's stuff I read about in psychology books. :)

I agree with you Wes, no need to bite my lips of, you furious Tiger. :p

My bad, I should've put a smiley or something. I forget people can interpret text in different ways than you intended. :p

The bimbos part was a joke. But my point was I don't think the mind is segregated when it comes to male and females.

A male can be left brained or right brained, as can a woman. A woman can like guys, a guy can like guys, know what I mean?

It is absurd to suggest one gender is smarter than the other.

However it's true that women are more dominated by their feelings which can make them behave in ways that seem irrational. Men are more prone to rely on thought when making decisions.

^ lol.

So a female I've been fooling around with ignores me for a few days then says she doesn't want a relationship, she's sorry for leading me on, and hopes we can remain friends.

I told her it was ridiculous to do the whole "just friends" thing because certain lines had been crossed and it just doesn't work to revert back to that. She thinks I hate her. I told her I don't I just have no reason to be around or associate myself with her anymore which I think is pretty understandable.

Does this make me a jerk?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod