Tonight

TheJx4 said:
Dobby2244 said:
I have been all over france, but tonight in london, was my first french kiss. I just have to share with everyone bahahaha

Not sure if serious...

Yaaaaaaaa."....... i just remembered i kissed a french boy in italy..... Well theres my excitement shattered to a million pieces. Atleast i know that i didnt have a french kiss in france, still have to go back.....

Lien said:
Dobby2244 said:
I have been all over france, but tonight in london, was my first french kiss. I just have to share with everyone bahahaha

HAPPY BASTILLE DAY!

Oui oui!! :D :D :D

my-goal-list1.jpg

Nice work, keep it up!

Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:
woopdy-do?

See this double standard, she can come on bragging about a kiss

but when I came on discussing my sexual escapades with that wheelchair bound lady with parkinsons, I get yelled at and my topic closed

Or my story about the gangbang. Sheeit. Looks like we finally have something in common.

Oh stfu. There's a difference between a french kiss and giving facials to other men or whatever you did.

And Icepick the only logical reason I can think of that your topic would be closed is if you didn't post a video.

Oh and let's just change this topic title to "I'm Dobby look at meeeeeeeee!"

Lethean said:
Mod-Chip said:
Icepick said:
woopdy-do?

See this double standard, she can come on bragging about a kiss

but when I came on discussing my sexual escapades with that wheelchair bound lady with parkinsons, I get yelled at and my topic closed

Or my story about the gangbang. Sheeit. Looks like we finally have something in common.

Oh stfu. There's a difference between a french kiss and giving facials to other men or whatever you did.

And Icepick the only logical reason I can think of that your topic would be closed is if you didn't post a video.

Oh and let's just change this topic title to "I'm Dobby look at meeeeeeeee!"

lol... RAAAGGGGEE

but i love it nevertheless

There's french then there's french Canadian. Come back once you've tried the later. We have all the romance with none of the smell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle