Best Wedding Ever

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

If it was like that...seriously, I would call it the best ever.

So who is excited for the royal wedding? Anyone care...at all? You got the day off on the 29th?....No?........

BAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, what are your views?
You know I wont care much, I just wanted to share that video. But others might ;)

It's weird how obsessed the American media is with this royal wedding business (I use the term 'media' loosely because I'm talking about E!, Us Weekly, People, etc.).

But it's like, hey, we're America. We fought to rid ourselves of this nonsense.

0405_kate-middleton-house-intro_485x340.jpg

The only thing making this wedding remotely interesting.

Pretty sure the whole reason we had that Boston Tea Party thing is so we didn't have to care about stuff like this.

But I'm jealous. A day of work for it!

Every news outlet in Canada is orgasming to this shit. I don't believe that many citizens are feeling the same way, however.

DocMoc said:
Every news outlet in Canada is orgasming to this s***. I don't believe that many citizens are feeling the same way, however.

At least it isn't just America.... But yeah I could care less. Why would I freak out about two white people who have more money than I could ever dream of having getting married? I'd rather not give myself depression

Everyone at work was talking about this.

I grabbed a 2x4 and smashed the break room window and they all stopped talking about.

Until the new king kicks out the rest of the government and reinstates classic line up and fire in warfare, i don't really give much of a shit.

He should seriously do this, it would be awesome.

GiftedMonkey said:
Isn't some British anarchist group planning some sort of good-natured mayhem on the royal wedding day?

Yeah - Muslims......

....seriously. Muslims plan to burn effergies of the couple and have planned to turn the wedding into a "nightmare".
You know, Muslims just ruin it for everyone.

It's basically Kate being a new Princess...a new member of the royal family, and of course little Willy getting married. I'm not surprised you dont give a damn, people here are more hyped about the day off than the wedding itself.

MattAY said:
GiftedMonkey said:
Isn't some British anarchist group planning some sort of good-natured mayhem on the royal wedding day?

Yeah - Muslims......

....seriously. Muslims plan to burn effergies of the couple and have planned to turn the wedding into a "nightmare".
You know, Muslims just ruin it for everyone.

It's basically Kate being a new Princess...a new member of the royal family, and of course little Willy getting married. I'm not surprised you dont give a damn, people here are more hyped about the day off than the wedding itself.
meh... from what i heard, even though they are the prime extremist muslim party, they are a minority who at best, can only heckle from the furthest sight point of the crowd. The non radical Muslims and all the other people attending will frown at them but still enjoy a good time.

And yeah, you are right, it's not the wedding that people are excited about, it's the day itself. Some good news in this horrible world for once, that's all i ask for!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod