Tonight

Dobby2244

Veteran
I have been all over france, but tonight in london, was my first french kiss. I just have to share with everyone bahahaha

Either you're way more Christian than I thought or you kissed a french dude. Regardless congrats! Not on the kiss but on seeing all of France.

woopdy-do?

See this double standard, she can come on bragging about a kiss

but when I came on discussing my sexual escapades with that wheelchair bound lady with parkinsons, I get yelled at and my topic closed

Icepick said:
woopdy-do?

See this double standard, she can come on bragging about a kiss

but when I came on discussing my sexual escapades with that wheelchair bound lady with parkinsons, I get yelled at and my topic closed

Or my story about the gangbang. Sheeit. Looks like we finally have something in common.

It must have been a hell of a kiss if you're excited enough to make a topic about it, so I'll just say...congrats.

On a side note, I now have that Smashing Pumpkins song running nonstop through my head.

Someone can have mine too. I drink but never did the whole drunk+internet thing. Never got it , probably never will.

I just get drunk and try to make some sweet lovin to my significant other before ultimately passing out cold before I've even finished undressing like all normal drunks are supposed to do. If that's never happened to you, you clearly were not drunk enough. Try harder!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle