Losing my fucking mind

^ What the hell happened?! 2 Edits?...TWO?!

Chaos.

Ugh...why would anyone mention you?

NBC would just pull it off youtube if it got uploaded, but it's worth a shot. I'll be watching despite the fact it's leno. I don't think an extra 20 people watching from GR will affect their ratings :p

WickedLiquid said:
NBC would just pull it off youtube if it got uploaded, but it's worth a shot. I'll be watching despite the fact it's leno. I don't think an extra 20 people watching from GR will affect their ratings :p

I dunno. I mean, I'm no yankee doodle or crazy Canuck but...I DO know Letterman is better:

jennifer-aniston-legs.jpg

I usually dont notice girls' legs, but what a pair of pegs those are!

I'm an ass man. Focus is always averted from the legs to the ass.

It's not as if I dont see them. I dont just see girls floating around with no legs. Kinda like hovering daleks. My eyes just automatically go to the ass. 8)

Alas, he won't. As it is now midnight where I am I can now confess this has been the longest prep I've ever put in to an April Fool's gag. Please be nice to him when he gets back from the completely wrong address for the Tonight Show. He may lie to save face, just go with it.

Lol nice one monkey. Watching now, it's a commercial break and jay just said the film festival is up next! I feel guilty watching leno considering a swore i'd never watch him. Ah well.

I totally forgot about this thread until I saw someone on Leno that looked familiar from the post your pics on here. Ridiculous. Nice job, man

Haha wicked! i actually agree with richard ropert and saw a big Napoleon Dynamite influence. Is that what you were going for FCM? Or did i miss it completly lol.

Thank you guys! I wasn't really thinking about Napoleon Dynamite actually, which was interesting, because maybe it is and I didn't know it.

By the way...I mean, I love Conan, and that situation was ugly, and Jay Leno's sense of humor may not always be my cup of tea, but...he's one of the nicest, most genuine guys I have ever met. I talked to him some backstage and I have nothing but glowing things to say about my personal experience with him. And I'm a huge huge huge Conan fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle