Losing my fucking mind

The only thing I dislike about your film was how it was jumping back and forth, then again you only had 90 seconds to use those 3 words. How do you spell your last name?

MattAY said:
I'm an ass man. Focus is always averted from the legs to the ass.

It's not as if I dont see them. I dont just see girls floating around with no legs. Kinda like hovering daleks. My eyes just automatically go to the ass. 8)

i too am an ass man, very much so. but i don't dislike a good pair of legs either :)

mynameismonkey said:
Alas, he won't. As it is now midnight where I am I can now confess this has been the longest prep I've ever put in to an April Fool's gag. Please be nice to him when he gets back from the completely wrong address for the Tonight Show. He may lie to save face, just go with it.

AHAHAHAHA!

Monkey! How have you been my sovereign?

That's some compliment from Leno asking you if you're an actor or not. He's saying you got the look. If you ever do get work on camera could you do a triple blink as a silent homage to GR? Great work.

I watched it last night, and I thought yours was great. Vastly superior to the other 2. Awesome job FCM.

Mike, awesome. That was great! Also, you look good on TV young man!

Also, I would have told Roper that if he were good at making films he wouldn't be a critic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133