• New Democratic Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bloc

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many adult canadians excercised their democratic rights today! did you? my first time tonight, and i went with liberals. NDP is a waste of a vote in my riding.

I voted NDP.

Yeah, waste of a vote, this is a Conservative haven here, but oh well.

Green Party should be up there over the Bloc, at least the Green Party (not a marijuana party for you misinformed) is running nation-wide.

^ AAH! You're that one Conservative vote!

Anyway, this is supposed to be a secret.. but I'll spill. I voted for the NDP.
I'm hoping for a Liberal government, but the NDP has a stranglehold on my riding. Plus our MP is cool.

I'm too young to vote... by FOUR GODDAMNED DAYS.

Otherwise, I'd likely have voted either Bloc or NDP (it's a close race in my riding), though I hope the Green Party gets a seat.

StalfrosCC said:
Hold on... The Bloc Party?????

I would vote for them based on NAME ALONE!

It's French, their full name is "Le Bloc Québecois" and they're essentially a separatist party.

The name literally means "The Quebec Block", "block" as in "unit", though most federalists insist it just means they "block" everything that parliament is trying to do.

masterchris said:
^ AAH! You're that one Conservative vote!

Anyway, this is supposed to be a secret.. but I'll spill. I voted for the NDP.
I'm hoping for a Liberal government, but the NDP has a stranglehold on my riding. Plus our MP is cool.

No :( that was actually there when I voted.

lol, could you imagine if the Marijuana Party won the election? Canada would be like Amsterdam and nobody would remember anything.

I didn't vote, not because I didn't want to but simply because I had no time. I would have voted Liberals only because it would have been a strategic maneuver to keep Stephen Harper out of Office. Yes, Martin did have that scandal and everyone is pissed off at him because of that. But considering on what some of the beliefs the Conservatives have to offer, I'd prefer to take my chances with the Liberals. Stephen Harper also seems like a scumbag, same with Jack Layton in the NDP party.

They're all crooks; you just have to look at what the party is going to do for Canada. Forget the empty promises of helping the homeless, creating more jobs and lowering the GST. Those are all just meaningless excuses to get your vote. You have to look beyond those lies and listen to what they say that doesn't involve helping you, which is what they're actually going to do.

I, for one, don't like how the Conservatives feel Canada needs to be a stronger and more powerful nation. Yes, Canada is weak compared to countries like the US and Russia but to be honest, I feel safe when I walk down the streets of Toronto at 3am. It shouldn't matter how powerful your country is, it should mater on how safe you feel it is.

For those of you who wonder why people say Harper will become Bush's bitch, it's quite simple. During the last election, the war in Iraq was just beginning. Jean Chretien of the Liberal party (our prime minister at the time) stated that Canada would not participate in the Iraqi war. Then when the election began, Paul Martin took over as leader of the Liberals and stood by the choice Chretien made. However the Conservative party believed that Canada should join the war because Saddam may just as easily attack Canada with his WMDs.

So I don't know if Harper will send troops over there now. It may seem kinda late since Bush gave a victory speech back in 2004 on that ship. His speech seemed promising, despite the fact that troops and innocent victims are still dying today, probably right now as you read this. But if the US are involved in any wars, don't worry guys, we got your back on this one!!

So the conservatives won, eh? Where is that swinehund Kaan? In the 2004 US election the Pakastani-born US-raised fellow talked about how proud he was to be one of the denizens of liberal Canada. I wanna see him eat his words. Eat them! Eat them with pinto beans and malt vinegar!

Ted_Wolff said:
White_Rabbit said:
I didn't.

For once WR's actions should be modeled.

For once? You really don't know enough about my actions to state what should and should not be mimicked.

Anyways, Canadian politics are a joke. Now it's basicaly a mud slinging match between candidates and they forget what politics are all about - working for the greater good of the people.

I'm just glad the conservatives got in with a minority government.

Voting is for suckers!

No but seriously...It's annoying when people say "that one vote could have really changed things"...No, no it couldn't have. Unless the other thousands of people who didn't vote decided to vote as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod