LOST: The Final Season [SPOILERS HERE]

schimmel

Rookie
So if any of you have read some of my other posts you'll know that I'm a HUGE fan of ABC's LOST. I've watched it since day 1 and have been shocked and surprised at some of the events that have happened on the island. As I'm sure a lot of you are as well.

Anyway, tonight marks the beginning of the end for the show. It's in its final season, and it premieres tonight at 8.

Let this be the official topic for all things to do with Lost, be it in the past seasons or this one. I know there is probably already a different topic for this, but instead of necro post it's easier to just make a new one.

I want to watch this...but I need to catch up....

ergo, I need the DVD's...cause I like collecting them even though they are mad fucking expensive.

But...I just hope the answers revealed are good ones in the end.

I think now that Jacob has been killed it's possible for the characters to change their fate. I think so far they've done everything that has supposed tohave happened and the bomb going off is "the incident" that had to be contained in the hatch.

Wicked, I dont think it will be though. The force of what happened would have torn a giant hole in that part of the island.

Im curious to see what the man in black/smoke monster/Locke will do. Im just oh so curious on how they finish this up.

I watched all the seasons on TV, except the last one which they didn't air here. And of course they're airing the last season now, so I had to go and shell out some dough to buy the missing season. What a f*cked up season.

Anxiously waiting to see how it ends.

I will say, however, that while the story intrigues me, as well as other elements, I dislike the characters. James/Sayer is my least favorite. Most predictable, static character. Then comes Jack.

And it sucks, being the two "lead" characters they're the most stereotypical ever.

Watching right now... sad about some stuff, happy about others... and like Links said, I am hoping that the questions answered are good ones.

Great episode. It looks like it's shaping up to be a great season. I hope they tie up all the loose ends.

I enjoyed the part when: UnLocke was telling Ben about John's last thoughts, how he didn't understand. It was sad.

All in all it was a good mindf*ck, but I mean really, 45 minutes in the first episode and they're still digging blondie out, AND everyone's still talking about what to do with the REAL John dead and the fake one inside with Ben and Jacob. And wtf is up with them in LAX AND the Island? why he killed Hugo?

. I'm pretty sure Jack opened up some sort of time paradox. My original theory was that they all did what they were supposed to do because if the plane doesn't crash on the island then how can Jack blow it up? There are many theories on what happens when a time paradox occurs,but on this show it appears an alternate universe was created where fate had changed. A primary universe exists in order for the events to occur in the alternate.

Wicked: They are using the Star Trek Theory of Time Travel, where the second you enter the past, you create an alternate time line that has no affect on your original time line. See the Star Trek for an example.

What I think the survivors were expecting to happen is the Bill and Ted Theory of Time Travel, where if you have access to the past, you can automatically change things in the future. Much to their chagrin, this is not the case.

Yeah, the temple was awesome. It makes me wonder about Sayid though (however the hell you spell his name) and if it's really him that came back to life.

Last season before we knew John Locke was the smoke monster Ben said dead is dead and you don't come back from death. So it's possible Jacob took over Sayid's body. But then again this is the first time where Ben doesn't know what the hell's going on so he doesn't have the answers.

TheZoomZoomKid said:
I bet the timelines are going to merge at some point. The Temple was fuckin' awesome.

As they were flying over in the jet they showed the Island under water...

And yes, yes it is. I was waiting for Captain Jack Sparrow to show up at some point though :p

So Clare finally comes back into the series! What's she been up to lately?

And mysterious Japanese man speaks a lot more English than he claimed he liked to speak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod