Arrow OT (SPOILERS...can't make that much clearer)

Yeah, it actually wouldn't surprise me if they do a "he's actually dead" sort of thing. Like, play out the rest of the season without him, and then do what they did with Merlyn.

mostly-dead.jpg

Well, that was a nice twist in last night's episode. I thought that D.J was working with Merlyn after he claimed to hear a rumor Thea was leaving. Do you think Ra's Al Ghul knows Oliver would be brought back to life the whole time?

About to watch that Arrow 4 premiere. Will edit this once I finished with it.
EDIT: F*ck that ending on the first episode. Now we're going to anticipate a loved one dying. Also, can't wait for more Arrow and Flash team up.

At the beginning, I was like, "when did Magneto join the team?", then realized it was just Diggle in a weird looking helmet.

I liked the ending. I see it being a tease all season long on who it's going to be.

He's not dead, they faked his death and he had took off. Then Thea found him and he ran off again. That was the last we've seen him so far. Roy was actually my first guess, bring him back halfway through the season and have him be the cop out death. But to tease something like that in the first episode makes me think it'll be either Thea, Felicity, or Diggle.

From what I remember, they didn't fake Ray's death at all. He was doing a test on his suit and boom the goes his building. He's obviously alive due to Legends of Tomorrow happening next year, but I don't recall Oliver and the rest knowing he's alive.

Im thinking its going to be Felicity due to both Flash and arrow looking at it. She's one of my favorite characters on the show so i hope not.

Oh man, Sara's dead body made me freak out in the latest episode. Holy hell I got nightmares from that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle