The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

I'd rather be deaf, because if I was blind I couldn't easily shoot myself. I keep a loaded gun next to my bed for when the day arises that I lose one of my senses. Unfortunately, I am legally blind without my glasses, so I have to put them closer to me on the nightstand, as I go through it all according to proximity to me every morning when I wake up. One day, if I knock my glasses off, well I'll just say goodbye in advance for then.

My need for self perfection knows no bounds. Honestly, if I lose a fingernail I'm going to shoot myself.

Deaf. I enjoy listening music very much, but the ability to see is more important to me. I know one deaf guy. He had an hot translator to help him at school. I would just get lost in her titt.. gorgeus eyes everytime. Good times.

I'd rather be both, then pull a Helen Keller and become able to speak and read Brail and stuff. Then I'd be the new inspiration story and I'd get my own biography on A&E with someone super lame like David Caruso (digitally altered to look young, of course) to play me.

At this point in my life, I think that either of those two scenarios would be an incredibly big obstacle. Interesting fact is that as humans we've evolved to use both those senses to gauge our surroundings. A lot of the time they work in tandem. I would rather keep my sight though. I have a blind (since birth) friend and a deaf (since 12) mother and comparing the two, I choose sight.

And for some reason, this conversation reminded me of Mr. Holland's Opus.

i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. My mouth hurts. bad. and the god damned Vicodin barely does anything for me. :(

^ That's the only reason I made it through middle and high school. Chances were if I had a teacher under 40 I'd want to bang her.

NickKmet said:
and the god damned Vicodin barely does anything for me. :(

You just need to take more :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133