The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Although it's sad that they lost their drummer, I only vaguely remember the band as "that band that is kinda like Blink".

Bretimus_v2 said:
Although it's sad that they lost their drummer, I only vaguely remember the band as "that band that is kinda like Blink".

They were a journeymen band, kind of like Testament in thrash metal. Really good, but never had that giant push or that platinum album.

Emphasis on "liked". It was a good album for the time, but as I said, it just didn't have staying power, or anything that really made them stand out. Sure, if "Completely Miserable" airs on the radio, I'll listen to it, but I doubt any of us are going "Hey, let's listen to Lit on the way to the bar tonight."

Things I would be thinking if I was that guy: Damn, how did Keith Richards outlive me?

Trippysmurf said:
Emphasis on "liked". It was a good album for the time, but as I said, it just didn't have staying power, or anything that really made them stand out. Sure, if "Completely Miserable" airs on the radio, I'll listen to it, but I doubt any of us are going "Hey, let's listen to Lit on the way to the bar tonight."

Things I would be thinking if I was that guy: Damn, how did Keith Richards outlive me?

Depends on your view of "alive" Keith seems more like a moving vegetable.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Trippysmurf said:

Keith will outlive us all...which is kind of depressing yet refreshing that someone so awesome is this immortal.

LinksOcarina said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Trippysmurf said:

Keith will outlive us all...which is kind of depressing yet refreshing that someone so awesome is this immortal.

Naah, thats Lemmys job and Keith is more like an moving raisin than vegetable. :p

i ate some yogurt. wisdom teeth are still giving my trouble a week after surgery. The dentist says i should be better in a few days though.

But hey, i've lost almost 15 lbs since getting them out. Not bad, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod