The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Three times, including this one.

I always wanted to improve the quality of it, as well as my other reviews, so I will be re-writing pretty much every single one until I am satisfied.

Having never read any of your previous versions, that's a good member review (considering that most member reviews are almost unreadable), it had a purpose and a drive aside from just listing the pros and cons. Bravo!

Also, sorry to hear that Tylzen. How's Marius doing?

btw Tyl, im not sure how kosher something like that is in Denmark, but in the U.S it's almost insulting. So i'm surprised she did that.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Having never read any of your previous versions, that's a good member review (considering that most member reviews are almost unreadable),

mY rEview 4 Halo too

HALO SUX HALO SUX HALO SUX HALO SUX

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
UR A FAG!

ThE eND

I dont really do reviews anymore. I can never be arsed. Maybe for a game I truly love or a controversial shit game that's meant to be the renaissance, but maybe not even then.

i'll never do a game reveiw
1: i have typos like mad
2: i hate too many games these days.
(subject change) it's like game developers are too concerned with graphics these days to make a truly revolutionary game. the big aa titles these days? all flash, no bang. it's sad really. where is the half life or sh2 and the ico's of this generation? i'll tell you were, being raped by the halos and killzones and cod in favor of same ole same ole in face of reinvention.

I agree. We need a completely new experience. You know what game I would love? A pirate game! But a really goog, long RPG pirate game!

Do it Capcom.

I haven't been in this topic yet so I just read through the entire thing to see if I was missing much.

I am really really bored at work today.

Never played Monkey Island. But something similar to Zelda: Wind Waker...but more piratey! And more adventure!!

Well I turns out that he just randomly dropped by.

My ex got offered an apartment so she is moving in two weeks.

Marius is doing just fine. :) We are trying to keep it "sober" while Marius is here.

Waiting for my Batman and IL2 Sturmovik game :D

Without looking I can tell that's not worth wasting my index finger movement to click the mouse button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master