The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

I haven't been posting here too often these days. I've been isolated as fug and developed habits I never thought I would. I just got through another opiate withdrawal and am going to try to stay straight this time. I'm already on academic probation for neglecting my classes last semester. Thank god I smartened up before things were fucked up beyond repair. Things are looking a lot better now but I know I have to stay on top of shit because it's too easy to fall back to old ways.

So I hope to stay more active here, I can't forget about my first message board community. I'll also be nicer to Stal.

BYE GUISE TIME TO STUDY

I thought it was. I was careless as fuck about all of that and didn't think things would affect me like they did others. But before I knew it I was going through everything in my checking account and didn't think about much of anything other than staying high. Then I had a reality check a few months ago and it got me scared shitless. But honestly I'm lucky as fuck I smartened up now. My situation isn't bad at all compared to friends who are in rehab and NA now. Really the only thing I have to live with now is staying away from the temptation of going back.

stop trying to kill yourself faggot, we honestly wouldn't care if you did.

become some hot shot lawyer whos shits on people like us instead.

Why opiate? Were you having trouble sleeping as fuck or in pain as fuck or something (as fuck)?

It doesn't matter what it is. What matters is he is trying to get over it.

It's like if I had an addiction to barbiturates or something, as long as I get over it, i'm happy.

I don't have an addiction, by the way.

i have an addiction to punching hard objects when i'm angry..

Now, my bathroom has a broken wall tile & damaged wall behind the dead tile, and i have 1 fractured, 2 bruised knuckles.
The wall came off worse, but my hand still hurts.
Problem?
Take a guess at what i can't do properly with my right hand now i cannot make a fist or anything related to it?
You likely guessed right.

I'm not too unhappy though. Now i know i can punch through 7mm tiles to damage what's behind them.

Just when I started to think you had gotten a tad normal madster...

And I never even knew there was a kills stat in volleyball. I like news.

So I built a Lego X-Wing yesterday. Considering it came with Luke, Wedge, Han Chewie, Leia and R2, not a bad deal.

I think my next purchase is the Home 1 set, that comes with an A-Wing and Pilot, Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, another Mon Calmari, and I think Lando.

Trippysmurf said:
So I built a Lego X-Wing yesterday. Considering it came with Luke, Wedge, Han Chewie, Leia and R2, not a bad deal.

I think my next purchase is the Home 1 set, that comes with an A-Wing and Pilot, Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, another Mon Calmari, and I think Lando.[/quote

and what do the ladies think of your collection?? *snickers*

I'd like to hear more about this Snickers collection as I, myself, am a collector of the almoned joy Almond Joy.
i gots doubles, wanna trade? ice cream snickers = hologram card

Is it because you always need a moment?
the exact reason why I carry my twix and other random crap i.e. my new device called the "TV B Gone."
It's fun to point at a tv while someone is playing games at Wal-Mart or GameStop

Chris_Crime said:
I'd like to hear more about this Snickers collection as I, myself, am a collector of the almoned joy Almond Joy.

Almond joy has nuts, Mounds don't.

<insert someone you dislike on the forum here> = Mounds. Har har.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master