The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Why in the world would he just randomly stop by?? Did just want to chat over a hot cup of tea or something

MattAY said:
Never played Monkey Island. But something similar to Zelda: Wind Waker...but more piratey! And more adventure!!

No.

Cel-Shaded pisses me off so bad.
It's lazy graphics.

It needs to be like Fallout 3, but with more colours.

Lazy graphics = faster release time. Plus I want a fun and free cartoony adventure! Fuck that realistic shit.

MattAY said:
Lazy graphics = faster release time. Plus I want a fun and free cartoony adventure! f*** that realistic s***.

Just make sure the gameplay is solid.

I remember picking up Robotech: Battlecry. The game was beautiful, the first few missions are taken directly from the series, it even had some of the original voice actors, and it was a blast to be able to move seamlessly between the different modes.

But the gameplay was atrocious on so many different levels. I couldn't even beat the game, and that was with using cheat codes.

oh no no no no no..

Church's has much larger pieces, sure, but you can still taste the mutagen. I'm going with Popeyes spicy! A lot more flavor with a lot less pterodactyl wing.

though Church's wins the biscuit debate.

Chris_Crime said:
though Church's wins the biscuit debate.

Completely agree with you on this one. I love me some Honey Biscuits.

But I just got a strips box, and I like Church's spicy breading more than Popeyes.

Want to know the really crazy thing: They are both owned by the same company, and thus use the same materials.

Green_Lantern said:
Why in the world would he just randomly stop by?? Did just want to chat over a hot cup of tea or something

More like Hot Coffee, am I right!???!?
Hahaha.

Tylzen, keep posting updates.

They are? Okay, I didn't know that. But the spices aren't the same, right? Can't be..
I do love Church's chicken strips. They're freaking huge! And it comes with a nice bbq sauce. well dammit, now I want some chicken strips. You planned this from the beginning, didn't you...

And I think the last thing Tylzen will be posting is updates on his ex (reverse psychology, i'm trying it)

Today I was forced to listen to 80's soft rock all day.

It pierced my soul and a little part of me died.

madster111 said:
MattAY said:
Never played Monkey Island. But something similar to Zelda: Wind Waker...but more piratey! And more adventure!!

No.

Cel-Shaded pisses me off so bad.
It's lazy graphics.

It needs to be like Fallout 3, but with more colours.

Shut the fuck up Madster you child. Wind Waker might be one of the most visually beautiful games of last generation.

So last night these two bi-sexual chicks get who were very sexy got really drunk. Next thing I know they were taking off their tops! It wasn't long before......

RickAstley-717066.jpg

That's right, I just rick rolled your thread Mikey! WHAT U GUNNA DO ABOUT IT?

He's probably gonna give you up, let you down, run around, desert you, fuck your mum, say goodbye, tell a lie and hurt you.

Random question time! Which is worst a movie-based game or a videogame-based movie? I'll with the second even though House of the dead was the worst horror movie I ever saw.

BlackStar said:
So last night these two bi-sexual chicks get who were very sexy got really drunk. Next thing I know they were taking off their tops! It wasn't long before.....

RickAstley-717066.jpg

That's right, I just rick rolled your thread Mikey! WHAT U GUNNA DO ABOUT IT?

Eh, you could of done a better job.

So, I just got back from class, god damn, this one will be tough, and I never say that about classes.

It's all about Historiography, and is about how to define and categorize History as a discipline (not a science.) and how Historians essentially create History, which is basically just that. There is no historical truth, no golden theory. It is just a construct of men and women.

And this was the intro class, took us an hour to come to that conclusion, with debates. Wait until next week when we start one of 5 different research, book reviews, and historical biographies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master