The GRolympics 2016: LEAGUE FINISHED!! WHAT NEXT?!

I installed your crappy, invasive browser, but the game lags like hell. Not in a potentially beneficial, slow motion way, but in a stuttering, 999ms ping way.

I'll try it again later. This is pissing me right off.

I just played it and I'm sticking with the first score I got.

CU48WK0.png

Well fuck me, Tingy with the highest so far!

I'll be doing mine tonight! Anyone else having problems with the game input?

CK7Y2F6.jpg

I actually had a better run going, but I failed miserably at the end and ended up dying twice in a two second period right before the cows.

Oh well.

It was saving the cattle that got me that score. Also, for my first two attempts, I didn't have my special powers button configured. So, I the score was well below used44's.

WELL THEN LADS! That does it for Round 5....the penultimate round! Every last one of those aliens is pretty fucking dead!
iwvRL3d.gif

And scores come in as:

Ugh - 148320 (9)
Longo - 136970 (7)
Matt - 126360 (5)
Ting - 120730 (3)
HK-47 - 108410 (2)
Used - 73660 (1)

Making the Ugly table looking VERRRYYYYY toight!

GRolympics-afterGW5.jpg

gVYMz9p.gif

PS - in the event of a tie break, decider will be determined through amount of golds won, if no golds, then silvers etc etc.
EG - Used has 1 gold, HK 0...so that currently makes Used on top..for NOW!

SO LADIES...THIS IS IT....
THE LAST ROUND

lotus_esprit_turbo_challenge_01.png

http://www.playretrogames.com/525-lotus-turbo-challenge

CONTROLS:
Accelerate = X
Steer = left, right Arrow keys
Brake = Z

This will separate the wheat from the chaff! Literal seconds could determine each player's position here! Will you make it through the next checkpoint?!
The goal is simple - Make it as far as you can! Dont forget to screenshot your score! Should find it in the high score table at the end assuming none of you are COMPLETELY incapable?!

FIRST TIME RULE RETURNS!!
No practise rounds for this one mother flubbers!

You all have one week...one last week for some of you, and we will clap away the losers and HAIL the semi-finalists!!
DEADLINE DAY - 7th September.

HAVE A GOOD ONE BROTHERS-IN-ARMS!!
hmies.gif

LET'S MAKE SOME FUCKY-FUCKY!!
tumblr_m8o8g4iZ7Z1rd2qw6o1_r1_250.gif

Ho ho, what's this? The precursor to the Top Gear series? Assuming it doesn't lag, this is gonna be fun.

Because it's the last round, was honestly thinking of doing this one drunk! After a shot of something!

By the way, are you guys enjoying these? Fancy adding more rounds or should we end this?! Happy to add any game recommendations you guys may have? (Obviously have to be accessible to everyone)

I know I'm going to suck at this, because I haven't played this game. I'll probably post my score Monday night.

No one has (I dont think)! Not even me, I just had to check controls and see how easy it is to screenshot scores!

SvMZCqp.jpg

Oy vey! I didn't sleep last round. I was in there scoring 50 thousand! Don'tcha see me on all the scoreboards?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle