Anyone care about Soccer here?!

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mod-Chip where are you!?!

Because...

430312_10151860451723275_2080612504_n.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! Champion!

Man Utd are champions with a 16-point lead. And with 4 games to go we can get the hghest point record in the league EVER, if we win the four remaining games.

REJOICE PEOPLE! Bring all the asians you want!

I tried soccer when I was a kid and was terrible at it, I couldn't flop down and fake an injury to save my life, and with that, my dreams of going pro faded

DUDE fuck that shit, what about ze Germans destroying Spain like it's a metaphor of their respective economies.

The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in. Wasn't the QPR facing relegation? Watched some of their match with Everton and I thought I heard that mentioned.

Hahaha it made my night too :)

Mod-Chip said:
DUDE fuck that shit, what about ze Germans destroying Spain like it's a metaphor of their respective economies.

Oh yeah, that's awesome. I missed the Munich game sadly, but saw the Dortmund one - it. was. SUBLIME! <3 Lewandowski.

And yeah, QPR are going down! They are dogshit awful - I could play for them!
They are 10 points adrift from relegation with four games to go...they need a miracle.

Hey, I'll have you know, the Hall's have rooted for Man City since my dad rooted for them since the 70's. Well for a while there I've backed other clubs but at the end of the day...I'm not British.

SO GO REAL SALT LAKE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo