The GRolympics 2016: LEAGUE FINISHED!! WHAT NEXT?!

triggered_zpssrjbexdk.jpg

MattAY said:
Phew best I could do!

Ugh your ladies must be VERY satisfied lol
I want to be able make my dick vibrate. Also, thank you for making going fast NOT a bad sex thing.

It's all about the flick Howie, all about the power of the flick!

Also, very impressive Tingy. But if you read the rules I posted I'm afraid as soon as you post a screenshot of your time, there are no more tries!

Your flick power is godly though.

^I don't think De-Ting is participating in the GRolympics 8) Also, his first picture he posted on this page was a response to used for having My Little Pony related in the background.

Well fuck me I didn't even look that closely.

Tingy, if you want in, latecomers are always welcome. Just you've missed half the events.
Let me know if you're officially IN!?

MattAY said:
Well fuck me I didn't even look that closely.

Tingy, if you want in, latecomers are always welcome. Just you've missed half the events.
Let me know if you're officially IN!?
You know what? Put me in. This might be the only event I'll win, but whatever.

AVChAJV.gif

PHEW!!! Fingers in pain? THROBBING!?
Well lads, the week is over once more! Much like the Olympics itself! TIMES ARE IN!

Ting - 2:25:25 (10)
Ugh - 2:35:62 [8]
MattAY - 2:36:12 (6)
Used - 2:39:50 (4)
Tan - 2:41:00 (3)
HK - 3:05:37 (2)
Longo - 3:42:50 (1)

I dont know how Ting did it (seriously, turbo masher or something?!) but he just Usian Bolted us all!...Apart from Longo, he just collapsed and finished with honour & respect for his country.....
LOSER!!!!

And thus, my mashers, the table of ugliness is as follows:

GRolympics-afterGW4.jpg

It's starting to get a little tight up there!!

NEXT!!

FIFTH GAMEWEEK

superspaceinvaders-splash.jpg

Super Space Invaders!

http://www.playretrogames.com/3941-supe ... vaders-91#

A CLASSIC! When I was a kid, I would watch my brothers play this for ages!

CONTROLS:
Spacebar - YOU HAVE TO "INSERT CREDITS" USING SPACE TO START (desn't matter how many, when you die, your high score resets anyway)
Menu Select - ENTER
Shoot - S
Special Item - X
Move - LEFT AND RIGHT ARROW KEYS

You can map your controls if you wish.

SEE HOW MUCH POINTS YOU CAN SCORE WITH 1 CREDIT!

Now since the games from now on aren't on the OP list anymore, I'm gonna go ahead and say have a couple of practises with all games from now on before your proper try!
When you die and the "Continue timer" is counting down...THAT'S WHEN YOU NEED TO SCREENSHOT YOUR SCORE!!

OK Amigos?! Let me know far you get, kill any bosses?!
One week from now will be the gameweek ANNHIALATION! That's 31st August!

LET'S MAKE SOME FUCKY-FUCKY!
tumblr_mb8qh3vRYR1rtd2gpo1_500.gif

The controls are getting stuck for me on this one. My ship is slip-sliding around everywhere. I looked it up and that's apparently not how the game's supposed to be.

Pants. You playing in Chrome?
Have you tried clicking the "CHANGE CONTROLS" tab at the bottom then closing again?

Try another version on that site, I think there's a Master System version that's pretty similar, but it just has such a long fucking intro that I couldn't work out how to skip.

If not, fear not I'll think of something big guy!

Nobody responded to me when I complained about Mario being 2x speed. I feel would have done better if it was fixed.

Dude, you should've found another flash version if you were that butt hurt about it! You were the only one with the problem and used a 360 controller so it was probably your settings anyway!

Or do what Used did and play the real thing on console!

MattAY said:
Dude, you should've found another flash version if you were that butt hurt about it! You were the only one with the problem and used a 360 controller so it was probably your settings anyway!

Or do what Used did and play the real thing on console!
Didn't want to do that, because that could have effected scores. Why do you think speedrunners use actual games instead of emulators and roms, because it's official and no cheating.

And it wasn't anything to do with controller settings. I tested it with Sonic and Track & Field 2 and both were fine.

Yes, well I'm afraid not everyone has a fucking NES console.
And it was something to do you your settings, because no one else had the problem.

What would you like me to do about this then contestant? Want me to void the round?

Naw, imma jus sayin nobody responded when i was having problems. I'm just pointing that out, because I posted more than once asking if anyone else had the game going twice the speed than normal. Maybe it's my way of saying tough sh*t, De-Ting.
HideYaKids.png

UghRochester said:
Naw, imma jus sayin nobody responded when i was having problems. I'm just pointing that out, because I posted more than once asking if anyone else had the game going twice the speed than normal. Maybe it's my way of saying tough sh*t, De-Ting.
HideYaKids.png
lol, Ugh is right. I'm gonna try anyway, and since nobody has even posted a score yet, who knows? Might be a bust.

CuqSOOb.jpg

This was like triple my best score on my previous ten attempts. Probably the most fun game we've tried on here so far!

De-Ting, it goofed with me a few times too. Would float the tank back to the left or would also just pause and shoot repeatedly. I think maybe keep your cursor off the window? But I don't know. It mostly worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod