The GRind |OT|

The rrod skit was brutally bad. That awkward cant even facepalm just feel sorry and embarassed kind of bad. And entirely random, like i took a time machine to 4 years ago.

The rest was fine though. Will continue watching.

bretimus_v2 said:
Finally our new contest, The GRind will be a survivor elimination contest. Everyone will be included in this (even Lethean, who was too late for Singles and Doubles). Each day, we will vote on one person to eliminate from the GRind. And if you don't understand how it will then play out...well...you're special.

Oh, and thanks for stealing my game name.

Bretimus_v2 said:
bretimus_v2 said:
Finally our new contest, The GRind will be a survivor elimination contest. Everyone will be included in this (even Lethean, who was too late for Singles and Doubles). Each day, we will vote on one person to eliminate from the GRind. And if you don't understand how it will then play out...well...you're special.

Oh, and thanks for stealing my game name.
This is my first reading about this.

Watched third episode of grind, It's ok. I feel like you could add one more segment. I don't know what but it needs one more in my opinion.

GJ on the skit and episode - pretty well balanced and funny! Should've had him cycle through his inventory and use the "You're getting fat" guilt-trip spell on the gf.. Instant win.
iPad 3.. still no USB port. *sigh*

I admit that it's getting better. Still feel like Marisha is a tad awkward, and she could wear a real top (I don't want to feel like I've interrupted her during yoga practice or something).

Not sure where you feel the segment length should be at, but I haven't enjoyed the skits _that_ much (this one was pretty good) -- it just annoys me a bit to know that a huge chunk of The Grind is dedicated to that. Thumbs up to having another section.

Does this feel short to anybody else? Only three news stories feels short. The graphic on the side even has space for more topics, but there never are any.

I agree with Noritama. Another segment, or more news, should be added.

Sightless said:
Still feel like Marisha is a tad awkward, and she could wear a real top

marisha.png

..Mmmmm...
We should have the Weekly Photoshop contest revolve around TheGrind!

Pic a screen shot and change an aspect of the episode.

Wait... is that a WEDDING RING!?!>!@>!@>!?#>@>E<SEVJSADVASDJVADONJ A{

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod