[OT] Injustice: Gods Among Us

Bretimus_v2 said:
I still have to say, I love the implementation of the environment. It's not nearly a technical fighter, but I can't stop from hopping on for a couple matches and sticking around for some STARS missions.

The star mission story lines are kinda fun

So Urbz destroyed me last night. We played a good mix of characters and he outright just won two matches. We got close on two others and I won the other.

End score. Urbz 4 - Bret 1

GR rankings (10 points per win)
1. Urbz 40 points
2. Bretimus_v2 10 points

character_header_the_joker.jpg

I hit because I care.

I also have Lobo but probably wont get Batgirl. I want other heros!! Metallo, Grogg, Killer Croc,

Played against Batgirl earlier. That is some crazy stuff. She grapple hangs you in the air and beats you like a piñata.

Yes, I have Flashpoint Batman and New 52 Flash and Nightwing. Trying to think if I have any other 3rd costumes...

Also, played Wicked tonight. I think it was 5-4 me. He plays one mean GL. We need to organize a King of the Hill night. Basically we sit in queue with our head mics and a pretty decent chat box and watch to people duke it out at a time.

Also, how dare they not do tag! I mean, every good super hero needs a side kick!

I get the feeling I am driving our GR cross play. Look to be on this evening I want to play some King of the Hill and bs in the chat room with you guys.

Probably. I would be up for that if my internet wasn't terrible. That's my excuse.

You know who would've made a great villain rather than Zod or, hell, Doomsday?
Braniac.

Let's make a DC fighting game, and then instead of adding DC characters let's just add Mortal Kombat characters!

And they already said they were doing another batch of characters after this one, so it's very likely that's what he's talking about.

Oh wait, I just noticed the little J'onn J'onzz moment at the end there. Much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod