[OT] Injustice: Gods Among Us

I would play this weekend but I might be away for family this weekend but thats not for sure its like a 50/50 chance I will be able to play

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm on tonight.
I'll be on tonight as well. Umm, don't know what time though. I'm watching Iron Man today at 1PM Easter Time, so probably afterwards.

I have finals this week, and when I don't have finals I'm either studying for finals or celebrating that I don't have any more finals to study for. But I'll let you all know if I'm free for a little while.

I told you they're too distracting!

Especially when I have people over and we're watching Netflix and every 5 minutes I'm being told who is online and who signed off. Which was the case last night.

I have a friend who's sign In sounds like a sexy nurse...when he's a male nurse. Explaining that it was him to my wife the first time he logged in was hilarious.

I changed the title to the OT, so if a mod can place this in the General Gaming, that would be great.
Also, Batgirl is being released tomorrow. I mentioned a rumor that listed all four DLC characters. So far it's been pretty reliable. How do you guys feel General Zod and Scorpion might be on the way? I know many people want Martian Manhunter.

I really, really, really, really REALLY hope that the rest of the DLC characters aren't Batman related.

Superman I'm more fine with, because there are only 3 Superman characters that are all intensely different and he's a bit of a big deal. Also, they play off each other pretty well. Have you noticed that Superman's special gives him armor penetration, while both Lex and Doomsday get super armor from theirs? Also, his super move is him hitting them into the sky and back, while Doomsday's is hitting them through the Earth and Lex's is bringing the sky to them.

But yeah, Scorpion doesn't fit. At all. So here's hoping that's a placeholder for someone else.

Yeah there's WAY too many Batman characters. I saw the Batman: Arkham Origins trailer and the bullet Batman examined had AmerTek. The only character I can relate that to was Steel, but he's a Superman character. I would like to see Steel in Injustice.

I wouldn't have minded Power Girl in place of Zod. But as it is, we only need 2 Kryptonians.

And I played against my friend tonight. With Aquaman, I managed to get a near-perfect against him. So that was fun.

Aqua man is so great. I find myself playing people for the flavor instead of the substance. My favorite part....some of the tanks don't look like tanks because...they're super heroes.

That being said, people who are useless. Harley. Just go home, you're done, Harley.

Also, people who are cheap but great. Sinestro and Raven.

Or Captain Cold, since he's the most obvious choice that fills the roles of tech user, Flash villain, not Batman character, an ice guy, and good adversary.

But yeah, they needed more boobies, er, "female representation" in the game, and they also got to reuse movements from MK9, the former of which is probably the same reason they added in Catwoman.

I still have to say, I love the implementation of the environment. It's not nearly a technical fighter, but I can't stop from hopping on for a couple matches and sticking around for some STARS missions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod