GR 2013 GOTY - The Last of Us vs. Injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are all totally part of a conspiracy to undermine GL's votes.

We all got paid by naughty dog to give you a hard time. For every five votes, we get a crash bandicoot.

Could always implement a required post count for your vote to count rule if it bothers people that much. But I only counted 2 votes from front pagers.

"Front pagers" are completely valid voters. Integrating these forum events into the main site serves the purpose of showing off the community message boards to hopefully attract more front pagers to become daily forum visitors. I didn't ask Daniel to put these on the front page or anything, but he does it often and I'm sure that is the intent.

Keep voting!

Oh absolutely. I don't have a problem with it, but I would just hope that they would stick around and do more than just vote for The Last of Us.

Because if that's all they do, then they must be losers. 8)

8)

Yeah, go make yourselves useful and vote for Tomb Raider, you guys.

Voting for this round closes Friday!

Longo_2_guns said:
Oh absolutely. I don't have a problem with it, but I would just hope that they would stick around and do more than just vote for The Last of Us.

Because if that's all they do, then they must be losers. 8)

That's how I feel too.

I agree. I certainly wouldn't want to discourage people from voting. I was just saying if enough ppl bitched about it. It'd be a lot better if they participate in numerous rounds of voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle