[OT] Injustice: Gods Among Us

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Sorry, not the OT. Just wondering who all has it and whether anyone wants to battle online? I'm actually free Friday May 3rd and Saturday May 4th. The other maint guy is out of work until further notice. So, I'm working Sunday-Thurs. Unfortunately, it won't take effect until next week, so I'm working a full week. Hooray!

EDIT: This is now the OT for
Injustice Gods Among Us
479365_648013985225284_1867637956_o.jpg

Who's ready to battle?

I'm free tomorrow. Probably!

Though my internet is prone to disconnecting in the middle of fights, I'm all for playing whenever. Seriously, just tell me when, and I'll see what I can do.

I would play with all you guys but I still suck at this game pretty bad I tried playing online a couple of times and got my ass whooped everytime

Like I said, just let me know when. I kinda suck pretty bad also.

So, who does everyone main? I focus mostly on Lex Luthor and Aquaman, then Flash and Superman.

I'm free at midnight tonight. I actually have to work tomorrow.
Also, I would get the Arkham City skins, because I prefer that appearance of Batman than Injustice. God, it looks so terrible.

Don't want to spoil anything, but rumors are the DLCs are
Lobo
General Zod
Batgirl
Scorpion.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I look every night to see if any one is on at the same time... Just saying.
I am not playing much on my PS3. So you know, just tell me when you want to play.

I got the game today so let's set something up guys!

Give me a couple days to learn the game and let's set up a tournament! How does the weekend look for everyone?

So, I'm starting to suspect Martian Manhunter will be a DLC. I didn't notice it in the background before, but that's clearly a model of him.
472592_649675681725781_1157112848_o.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod