The GRind |OT|

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/ ... pisode-one

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

I've got it buffering up now.

It better be better than the fucking Bikinicast, that's for sure.

I'm more confused than a hipster who has just seen Mulholland Drive for the first time and claims he "gets it".

Let's just say there's... Room for improvement. I'll be excited to see it get better.

As I mentioned in the comments. I would love for the GR Staff partake in this. I thought it would be GR making comedy skits. Forgot they're teaming up with Alienware. I would enjoy Anthony's badass Italian side of him, dress up in a black leather jack half zipped, and lanching a pre-destroyed gaming system out the window.

The outfit she wore wasn't very flattering, and it seemed like it was sort of pandering.

I think she would look nicer in something with sleeves.

Longo_2_guns said:
The outfit she wore wasn't very flattering, and it seemed like it was sort of pandering.

I think she would look nicer in something with sleeves.

1322242789542.gif

Really? I think she needs full sleeve tattoos with a few lip piercings and some pink streaks to be guilty of that to the extent youre accusing her of. Of course she's pandering. Its a regular spot on a pilot Internet show. Her jobs depends on us, the viewer, wanting to see more of her. :wink: I'd like her to be more animated as a host, but other than that:
Good choice GR.
It was Epic.
Epic for the win.

UrbanMasque said:
Really? I think she needs full sleeve tattoos with a few lip piercings and some pink streaks to be guilty of that to the extent youre accusing her of. Of course she's pandering. Its a regular spot on a pilot Internet show. Her jobs depends on us, the viewer, wanting to see more of her. :wink:
That mentality is a little bit insulting, because there needs to be a lot more to it than just a pretty face, and the idea that the only reason I'm watching is because she's cute is a tad pathetic. The Bikinicast is proof that there has to be more.

LinksOcarina said:
Eh...ill watch again for a bit but improvements might be necessary...better writing for the most part.

Pilot episodes of anything are lacking, consider us the "target audience". I think they'll listen to all feedback presented like putting Marisha in a bikini for the next episode.
You should offer them some funny ideas for scenes or sketches if you've got any.

NickKmet said:
So, can somebody explain to me what this new s*** is all about?
I'm deducing GR has teamed up with Alienware again. Not sure, but Anthony is reading our feedback and wants to do a Q & A session on the GR Radio.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto ... tion-11629
Green_Lantern said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
The Bikinicast was also super creepy in its delivery.
Pretty much all because of Blake....
True dat shizz
Seriously, Blake was always smiling when talking about Alex or doing a episode with her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkyway7