The best buds who brawl in the Battlefield beta Bhursday

Got a full match in, finally, then another 30 minute match that ended in a dropped connection (and lost XP, no doubt). EA's Xbox 360 servers are fucked as always.

PS3 servers have been loaded, haven't played with my squad yet, even though we form a squad. *shrug* Seems to be handling the traffic well enough, but I keep falling through the floor on the first portion of Operation Metro.

Interesting thing about the PC version. For those of you that don't know, the Beta interface is through the web browser. The game itself pops up after you initialize it, but the primary interface is a website. Kind of interesting.

That's a lot like how BattlefieldFree4Play does it. You don't launch it via an .exe on your computer but through the website itself.

You should add me too Dan. And CyberJim. Mine is TheEvilMayor.

Slightly off topic, but my Xbox live account, which is a free one, all of a sudden is able to play multiplayer online. Some kind of glitch or something? Because they definitely don't have my credit card information, and I definitely don't have gold.

Operation Metro is officially broken. I'm sick of people sitting under the map getting kills while the Snipers hang back and do the same.

(It's also incredibly difficulty to get back above ground, as it will suck you back in. It's possible though.)

You can pretty much lockdown the entire enemy
team on the 2nd phase of Metro, where they have to travel underground.

The MKII Mod 0 is overpowered.
Still fun though, I'd just like to play Caspian.

Lok, the control design is very similar to BC2. Best fix: the set charge button and the pick up equipment are no longer the same.

That confused me when I went to set the charge first time. I was still pressing X and I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

Just shot a guy and he flew across the map.

Laughed so hard that I died. (AKA got killed).
Is anyone else having issues with spawning?

It says Deploy but the stupid save icon is there also (which it always seems to be), but I can't spawn for another 5 seconds.

Usually it shows the spawn timer, but not anymore.
The most annoying glitch so far is not being able to ADS. I spazzed out last night.

Played ps3 on thurs and xbox last night. Didn't have too many issues, some odd clipping and graphical errors but nothing crazy or frustrating. I do love stabbing mofos.

I'd wager that this is the worst beta ever.

"Old code", 1 map and 1 mode.

a map that doesn't even showcase what Battlefield is about. Seriously, the destruction in Metro is meh fer dayz.

TheJx4 said:
Seriously, the destruction in Metro is meh fer dayz.

Well they don't have full destruction enabled right now...

That being said....After playing for a while longer, I think I'm gonna hold off on buying this until it hits 20 or 30 bucks....God knows I have enough stuff to play right now as it is, and this demo is kind of unimpressive.

Green_Lantern said:
That being said....After playing for a while longer, I think I'm gonna hold off on buying this until it hits 20 or 30 bucks....God knows I have enough stuff to play right now as it is, and this demo is kind of unimpressive.
True dat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod