Sucker Punch

lokness said:
How much did it set you back? maybe i should get one too.
Picked it up for just over $10k, which is pretty good considering it's hard to find Manuals.

Needs some new paint on the rear bar, but eh - factored that into the money from the insurance.

Thats not too bad. hardly see em on the road here too. Did your parents rage at you for crashing a car and having to buy you a new one?

No, that's what insurance is for. As long as i was fine, they didn't care.

They're bloody nice cars. I've never felt better seats, inside a car or out. Plus, they have everything. The standard stereo is awesome, cruise control, sunroof, electric everything, alarm, traction, tiptronic, etc.

Very fast, handle excellent and they're awesome cruisers. Hence why i bought another one instead of, say, a Supra.

You should totally grab one man. Be patient and you could probably pick one up for around $9k in decent condition.
Then show your mates what a real car feels like when you go through the mountains.

Also, not seeing it Tomorrow because it's my mates GFs birthday.
Is it worth convincing another mate to come with me?

Only gay thing is FWD.

I'd still choose a chaser but they're cost a bit more. I'd rather have the magna though over a DC5R or any other honda (cept s2000).

speaking of which, why didnt you just get a honda and rice it out like every other poof.

Well, it was either a Ralliart or an EP3 Civic Type R, but i'm not really into all that hard suspension close ratio gearbox crap. The parents have a Lexus SUV with suspension seemingly made from clouds and custard and i love it.
Plus, EP3s without updated lights and such are pretty shit looking, and the gearbox placement is bloody stupid.

FWD doesn't really matter that much, especially considering the manuals have an LSD and it's hard to make them understeer. Plus, easier to control and be a dickhead in FWD.
Mate has a VY Commie V6 manual, and my auto Ralliart made a damn joke out of that thing in literally every way. Even did better burnouts.

I'd love a chaser, too, but it would have to be one of the ultra-expensive Manuals. Plus, because of the retarded P-Plate laws i can't have one.

I was looking at youtube videos of the ralliart magna, the thing fcking pulls! do you reckon it'd beat a dc5r in a drag?

lokness said:
I was looking at youtube videos of the ralliart magna, the thing fcking pulls! do you reckon it'd beat a dc5r in a drag?
They'd be pretty even in a straight drag race. The Ralliart sounds better, though, and is infinitely more practical and comfortable.
But start taking some weight out of the Ralliart (Spare+Tools, floor mats, the 6x9s, etc) and the DC5 would struggle to keep up, and once you got into the mountains the Ralliart would end up better despite the weight disadvantage due to the ability to fit wider wheels+tyres (265 being the realistic max) and the Koni which are tuned specifically for Aussie roads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod