Futurama Season 7 |OT| I'm on the edge of my butt!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
"The Bots and the Bees"

Really sweet! Wanda Sykes sucks, though. Bender as a good father was just adorable. And hilarious in that Bender way.

"A Farewell to Arms"

Laughed out loud more at this episode, even though it probably wasn't as good overall. I wonder if Mars is really gone for good.

Overall, good to have Futurama back.

New episodes? I'll check them out. It's true that Seasons 1-4 were the best, but the new episodes sure do have moments of brilliance.

I thought they were good. I laughed harder than I probably should have at Zoidberg's "To the employment cave!".

De-Ting said:
I haven't watched anything after season 4.

You need to watch The Late Philip J Fry.

This news is most excellent. I didn't even know season 7 began! I'm so out of the loop without cable.

These episodes were pretty good. Funny, but not quite worth watching a second time. It's hard to tell which one was better.

But last season had some hits and some misses. I found that when they got really preachy or too much into pop culture, it got less entertaining. Like, it's possible to mix the two and have it be good, but they don't know how to do that so well anymore. Some of them, like Neutopia, Attack of the Killer App, and Proposition Infinity just made me cringe the whole time.

funny-celebrity-pictures-the-opening-caption-from-tonights-season-premier-of-futurama.jpg

So far i think it's on a good start!

Gah, Directv and Viacom are having some sort of contract battle, so my Comedy Central went blank and my Futurama didn't record.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod