Sucker Punch

pres50 said:
intoTheRain said:
pres50 said:
That movie looks sooo generic. How many times has this type of movie come out now...damn it infuriates me lol :p....DUDE THAT MOVIE WAS SOO COOL LIKE THIS CHICK WAS KICKING SO MUCH ASS AND STUFF AND SHE WAS HOT AND YEAH BEST MOVIE EVER GONNA SEE IT AGAIN. Can't stand it when people love crappy movies and then more crappy ones come out, like the same shitty movie but with a different name and characters. Seems like everyone here doesnt really seem to fond of it, thank god. Sorry for the rant but that movie looked soo been there done that...examples: Kill Bill, Tomb Raider, Kick Ass, Wanted, Underworld, Aeon Flux ETC. SO SICK OF THESE STUPID MOVIES !! We get it...girls can be tough and cool too. Did they just figure this out?

sooo you're suggesting they stop making action movies with girls as the main character because we now know they can be tough too?

the fact that you just lumped kick ass into the same category as sucker punch blew my mind.

i normally hate super hero women... they're just awkward and terrible. but occasionally it's done right and they;'re great.

long story short, you're a retard.

No your stupid...hehe

classic

intoTheRain said:
pres50 said:
intoTheRain said:
pres50 said:
That movie looks sooo generic. How many times has this type of movie come out now...damn it infuriates me lol :p....DUDE THAT MOVIE WAS SOO COOL LIKE THIS CHICK WAS KICKING SO MUCH ASS AND STUFF AND SHE WAS HOT AND YEAH BEST MOVIE EVER GONNA SEE IT AGAIN. Can't stand it when people love crappy movies and then more crappy ones come out, like the same shitty movie but with a different name and characters. Seems like everyone here doesnt really seem to fond of it, thank god. Sorry for the rant but that movie looked soo been there done that...examples: Kill Bill, Tomb Raider, Kick Ass, Wanted, Underworld, Aeon Flux ETC. SO SICK OF THESE STUPID MOVIES !! We get it...girls can be tough and cool too. Did they just figure this out?

sooo you're suggesting they stop making action movies with girls as the main character because we now know they can be tough too?

the fact that you just lumped kick ass into the same category as sucker punch blew my mind.

i normally hate super hero women... they're just awkward and terrible. but occasionally it's done right and they;'re great.

long story short, you're a retard.

No your stupid...hehe

classic

Make it double.

madster111 said:
So should i go see this or not?

depends if you have a nice entertainment center at home imo. i enjoy my tv just as much as the movies, so i'm content to wait 90% of the time unless it's something i just have to see.

because imo the only redeeming quality about this movie is likely the special effects and sound.

edit : and high def women bums

I have a good home setup, but it will take a while for a 720p rip to be released or similar, and the movies down here are like $15 for a night out with mates.

Plus, despite my sound system having enough bass to literally damage things in my room, my local cinemas good rooms have insane levels of bass which makes explosions and such rattle your body and feel awesome.

WickedLiquid said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so pres50 is like 11 yrs old? Okay that makes sense.

I'm not 11, but my humour might be on par with an 11 or 12 year old. The kids love it, especially when i give them candy after.

WickedLiquid said:
GiftedMonkey said:
The blonde girl I keep seeing in the ads has a whorish-looking mouth.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

It is if there's a cold sore....... Wait I think I worded that wrong.... Herpes, same thing right? I don't know for sure since I fell asleep during that special health class day in middle school and because I don't google STDs every common day... Oh sorry we're supposed to call them STIs now

madster111 said:
I have a good home setup, but it will take a while for a 720p rip to be released or similar, and the movies down here are like $15 for a night out with mates.

lol this. i used to see movies like they were free, now it cost like $17 for a fckn movie. And being the tight arse that i am, i'm very picky when it comes to movies now.

with that said, i'll be seeing fast 5 day one LOL.

I don't mind the price that much, after-all - it's cheaper than going out for a night on the piss with mates or similar. Plus, student discounts are awesome. Just fake one like i did, it's not hard to do. Find a local high school one, scan it and shoop it.
We usually just rock some lollies from coles/woollies in there in place of popcorn, and a subway Large cup of whatever, which helps to keep costs down too.

I'll probably see Fast 5 on Friday night or similar. Screw late night. All i need to do is figure out which car to take.
I never told you guys i totaled my car, did i?
Was like 40kms out of Bathurst, and the shit roads out there meant i had good fun. Backwards into Armco at 70kph.
Felt good man. And then me and my mate spent 3.5hrs in the towtruck on the way back home.
Felt even better.

WickedLiquid said:
LOL, well I think he was talking about blow job lips. And STI's? Wow I'm out of the loop.

Blow job lips? It's more of a "14-year-old girl with low self-esteem who just figured out she can get boys to like her if she lets them touch her boobies" sneer. Look closely, you'll see it.

lokness said:
What car were you driving Madster? I'm guessing you got away unscathed.
My Ralliart Magna. 1 of the 500 in the world.

I got away pretty much fine. Sore neck, small bruises from the seatbelt, etc.
Mate got the worst of it - he smacked his head against the seatbelt retractor thing. Plus, he sat on the middle of the towtruck on the way back, which had the worst seat ever. Bad seat + Sydney roads for 2.5hrs = bad things.

On the subject of Sucker Punch, i'm going to see it Friday with mates.
Chances i'll regret it?

Fark that is a nice car. Its only fitting a 17 year old had to fuck it up.

also: crashing a FWD car. LMAO

lokness said:
Fark that is a nice car. Its only fitting a 17 year old had to f*** it up.

also: crashing a FWD car. LMAO
Was only JUST fucking written off, too. Pissed me off hardcore.

And i crashed it pretty much because it was FWD. Did a mirror and shoulder check, starting moving across, then did a double check like i normally do - and there's been this dark blue bonnet less than a foot away from the side. Because i was merging behind another car, i was already gently on the brakes, and the road's a VERY slippery wet one (out near Bathurst - there was 3 other accidents the same day). Basically, I've swerved back the other way a tiny bit too hard considering how shit the road was, which has kicked the back loose.

Would have just stomped the accelerator to pull out of the fishtail, but i was already in the oncoming lane and there was a white commodore like right there, so i've had to brake harder, which made things worse and then I've gone backwards into some steel.

Oh well.

VERSION 2 - ENGAGE!

Bought this today.
It's a manual this time.

Because that's just how i roll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod