so i got the night off work, hooray!

intoTheRain

Regular
i pull up to my house and see an orange cone in my driveway and water everywhere. a pipe burst and i have no water. it won't be fixed until Monday. therefore if I drink beer I will be peeing a lot outdoors, I can't shower, shit, shave, brush my teeth, drink a glass of water.....

you really realize how much you need water once it's gone, believe me.

im sitting here so confused. i feel so alone. hug me.

what a convenient night to get off work. this is God punishing me for all the time's I yelled "Jesus Fucking Christ" playing Uncharted 3 multi in the past week.

i smashed 2 ps3 controllers in the process, had to go get a new one yesterday. i bought the new camo/digital looking one and an hour after i got it my puppy got over excited and pee'd on it.

^true story

You should work to control your anger a bit.

As for me, I sort of know how that is. My heater was out for a week and my internet has been out for the last few days. Water's a little more important, but still.

the anticipation will hold me over, thanks.

my anger is generally ok. it's little stupid things that set me off. im known as the "just chill" guy to anyone who knows me because i never let big situations get to me.

it's the little things like having a bad match in uc3, stubbing my toe, spilling a drink that make me rage.

Longo_2_guns said:

As for me, I sort of know how that is. My heater was out for a week and my internet has been out for the last few days. Water's a little more important, but still.

You live in like Cali, it's always 60 degrees there. Shouldn't need a heater yo.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

You live in like Cali, it's always 60 degrees there. Shouldn't need a heater yo.

Fact - Southern Californians think 60 degrees is cold.

It was 55! Christ, why would a man willingly subject themselves to anything colder? it's goddamn barbaric.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
It was 55! Christ, why would a man willingly subject themselves to anything colder? it's goddamn barbaric.

55 is t-shirt weather.

Says the guy from northern Missouri, where it gets as low as twenty below in the winter time.

I can't wait for the weather to get a bit colder here. It's abnormally high and not even snow yet. Last winter I had some fun in - 22 F.

I agree with affen. I was born for cold weather. Tired of this mild weather. I wear shorts until about january. Cold weather is just so comfortable and refreshing. You can work outside and run and exercise and always just feel soo good and refreshed. No sweating just comfort nom nom

intoTheRain said:
Cold weather is just so comfortable and refreshing. You can work outside and run and exercise and always just feel soo good and refreshed. No sweating just comfort nom nom

Couldn't agree more. Hot weather is almost like paralyzing to me. In cool weather I actually get things done and most importantly feel like doing it.

tinymhg said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

55 is t-shirt weather.

Says the guy from northern Missouri, where it gets as low as twenty below in the winter time.

map-of-missouri.jpg

Saint Louis is in the center against the right bordering Illinois. It can get below twenty, but it usually hits 0 in late decemeber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvJ9SN8 ... re=related

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Saint Louis is in the center against the right bordering Illinois. It can get below twenty, but it usually hits 0 in late decemeber.

Sorry about that, but I lived in Ozark (on the road between Springfield and Branson) and anything north of Springfield was Northern Missouri to me. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle