It's hot

Wes

Rookie
No AC at work, no AC at home. It's 44 degrees plus humidity. Last night I turned my shower on full blast with cold water and slept on an air mattress on the bathroom floor. Reminded me of my trip to Vegas only replace the air mattress with vomit.

How hot is it where you are and how are you coping with the heat? And if you say "well, I'm walking around in a hoodie and jeans because my AC is on full blast" then I will kill you.

I also don't have AC at home, when I go to sleep I place my fan 1 foot away from my face and turn it on high speed, lol.

Also, buy a lot of your favortie juice, fill an ice cub tray with said juice, once it's frozen, fill half a cup with juice ice cubes then pour in your juice to fill up the glass. Repeat until out of juice.

No AC here either. While it's typically like 80 at the beach, I live in a concrete apartment complex just inland with direct sun on it all day long. It gets fucking hot in my house.

It's currently around 10 degrees celcius outside. It's warmer than it has been for the last week or so at night because it's raining.

I can have my air-con set to it's maximum cooling setting, and it would still end up warming the room.

Don't worry, Aussie summers are generally 30-45 degrees celcius, so i'll pay later.

Have you thought about your car if you have one? 30 minutes of it running to cool the cabin down would be worth the fuel use if it helps you sleep.

92 in Pennsylvania...even the rain from two days ago didn't kill the heat really is muggy too.

God damn global warming....damn it to hell!

where do u live that it's 44 before humidity?

supposed to be around 120 tomorrow here, thats including humidity.. 47 celcius, but most are american so i use Fahrenheit

85 F and 30% humidity...and I'm dying. I can handle heat, but humidity...nope. I'm an Arizona desert boy, humidity just ain't right.

No AC at work either, some idiot years gone by thought swamp coolers would be better.

It is currently 90 degrees with a very light humidity.

90 degrees? What is this, October? That's almost jeans weather.

It's like, 70 today. We've only hit 80 a few times this summer. Not a lot of heat this summer so far for us here.

There was an article in the Seattle times today that said it's only been above 80 degrees for a total of 78 minutes since summer started. I'm happy :)

keepithowitis said:
There was an article in the Seattle times today that said it's only been above 80 degrees for a total of 78 minutes since summer started. I'm happy :)

I know. It's been sooo nice.

LinksOcarina said:
92 in Pennsylvania...even the rain from two days ago didn't kill the heat really is muggy too.
I forgot you went to the Poconos. Yes, it's hot as hell here. I don't have an AC in my room (which is the attic) and it's a freakin oven in there. Seriously, I probably sweated away five pounds. Anything above 90F is considered hot in PA.

madster111 said:
Have you thought about your car if you have one? 30 minutes of it running to cool the cabin down would be worth the fuel use if it helps you sleep.

I'm not quite sure I understand. Cool the cabin down? Regardless if I had the money to burn fuel for the AC I'd just buy an air conditioner.

intoTheRain said:
where do u live that it's 44 before humidity?

Montreal, it was a record breaking day. Hasn't been that hot since 1948.

Too hot. I'm sweating all the time. Cat food cooks on its own and the whole house smells like rotten fish. I also lose my ability to do anything productive on hot weather. I just wanna lay there in the shadow eating ice cream.

and it's only little over 20 celsius..

Isn't there like a heat wave hitting parts of the U.S. right about now? It's 108 degrees Fahrenheit (or 42.2 degrees Celsius). Man, I want to go swimming but staying inside good enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod