paradsox has been drinlkoing and feel like sharing

That post is either non-sense rambling, or absolute ironic genius. Here's hoping for the latter.

madster111 said:
close to half a bottle of Vodka...throughout the day

Good on you and your pacing. I did not have the luxury. After a full day of work, chores, and errands, I crammed my drinking debauchery into a three hour window of booze, hard liquor tumblers and what I like to call 'bonus beers'. As evidenced above, my typing skills suffered along with my basic motor controls. I recall lieing in bed while my cat stared upon me with what I rekconed was a disapproving gaze. 

Been a long time since a drunk thread. I really wouldn't have had my money on Paradox (heretofore known as paradsox, pronounced like "Parade Socks.")

Yeah that's always been curious to me too. I post on here drunk all the time but I go back to check for errors, not to mention auto-correction. Writing like that just seems like an attention grab.

used44 said:
Yeah that's always been curious to me too. I post on here drunk all the time but I go back to check for errors, not to mention auto-correction. Writing like that just seems like an attention grab.
It worked.... and it was fun to read.

I do type poorly on a regular basis. The end result that you guys read is usually after lots of backspacing and error correcting.

And thanks for the kind words. You make me blush.

^
I don't know so I'll just say Happy Belated Birthday to Diesel and post some pictures of cute kittens.

cute-kittens-in-cups-pics.jpg

funnykitten5.jpg

440685926.jpg

Cute-Kittens-In-Shoes.jpg

De-Ting said:
Because everyone wants a pussy for their birthday.

Congratulations. :p

Got that covered. No seriously, I have like 5 cats and a litter of 7 to worry about.

And the GF of course. And Catherine, but don't say anything!

Thanks for the B-Day wishes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133