New to the forums

Ok so im finally visiting the yalls forums. Its long overdue- but ive got more time on my hands... now that im trying not to drink so much, and actually hold a job.

So yeah, im CaptainPicard. I love this site. And at the moment, im not on any drugs. See ya around

Good for you, man. Because remember:
Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png

Welcome. The site loves you too. Hope that no-drinking-job-keeping business keeps going for ya!

PS - watch out for Ugh's stalking, and watch out for Longo's hands...those little devils can reach ANYWHERE....trust me.

Welcome to the GR forum! Don't feed the trolls! Also remember the rule: The Mouse in under the table, the monkey is on the chair and the tiger is in the closet, give it attention once in a while, he's a special tiger
deformed-white-tiger1.jpg

see what i mean? Inbreeding white Siberian tigers to repopulate Russia was the worst idea we GR members ever had...

CaptainPicard said:
Ok so im finally visiting the yalls forums. Its long overdue- but ive got more time on my hands... now that im trying not to drink so much, and actually hold a job.

So yeah, im CaptainPicard. I love this site. And at the moment, im not on any drugs. See ya around

Lurking for almost a year before posting? hmmm...

Time to prove youre not Longo in disguise.

I need a time-stamped photo of your gaming console along with a picture of you giving us the peace sign.

DO IT NOW ROOKIE!

lmao looks like Icepick got his spongebat!! i just noticed that. I thought for sure daniel was calling me slow or somthing lol

Icepick said:
what I meant was sponge bath... how disappointed am i... although a sponge bat is pretty cool
Hey Puppet Pal Icepick, what did the sponge bat say to the goofball?

You look ri-*bonk*-ulous.

71077_324443677520_6203725_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle