goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayers

Rookie
well im done wit this website and im leaving this to give you guys a lil help on how to make a better website....
One your forums are horribly unorganized from what i can tell as every entrey ive put on here has been either on the wrong forum, i even had a entry in the mix. forum and apparently it wasnt in the right forum. Granted i have posted a few to many messages across the forums, but i usually do that on a new site i go to.
Second your website reviews on games arent that good and i usually had to go to other websites to find out more on the game/product and to see if i wanted to purchase it or not.
This website isnt the bad but it isnt really good. The help section hasnt been completed yet either and that doesnt realy help...

So im going to leave this site, and im sure im going to get a few comments back such as "good riddens" or some other smartass remark but id prolly do the same if i were you so go right ahead lol

Well later guys im going back to my old gaming website...

No good riddens doesn't come to mind.... more like stupidity... and ive been here not longer than you jayers (even though I was registered much earlier, I only just started posting)

The forums are organized, what’s so hard about it... you have your respective developing companies sections, general di's and so on, just because you lack the innuendo to pick the right one isn't anyone’s else's fault but your own.

As for the reviews, well I think that’s the main attraction of the whole site to begin with, GR are blunt and too the point, and if the games shit, then it’s said... Shit I’ve been coming here for years for game advise on what and what not to buy, and so far... the reviews have lived up to expectation, and for the most part are a good rating system for the titles out there (except maybe for the odd title that isn't reviewed)...

:wink:

If you can't tell the difference between a sony and microsoft forum, then you shouldn't be here in the first place. A simple read of the forum descriptions should be easy enough to make topics in the correct forum. Organization isn't the problem, your ignorance is.

Regarding about the reviews, the reviews are great, you just have to understand the mature humor that is in the review. No other website can beat reviews such as this, this and this, just to name a few.

And for a million times, the site is still in beta, beta meaning the new site is still under development, testing, whatever.

Regarding to you leaving, when I see posts such as this, I'm glad your gone.

i am slighly confused could you make your post a little shorter? so i am going to read the title.............bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod