paradsox has been drinlkoing and feel like sharing

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
yes yes he has,. sometimes you just have to get your drink on. hey bacchus, she said well burn together. ahhhhhh. its been feckin hot 111 yesterday 315 today i thing i dont know pretty sure i saw a squirrel doing a ghost rider impression., verstand nur ihr sprche nichtt/. the moon used to be much closr after its formation it was probably about 50000 miles away wow i just yped that really fast. i want a taco/ thinking about ding the comic showdown next year again. wtf why is 30 secoinds to mars in p;llaylist? how jarring. i discovered the interrobang?! so thats whats its called, thanks basic instructions. you know if i combine my cats with some duc tape and twine i could have my own little voltron. i saw a deer today. oh mman i rolled hamburger meat in hot dg shape and wrrapped bacon around it then grilled, s0o delicouism i tink my toothbrush is haunted. just sayin. the things that roll onto the keyboard when you ty9o0p what your thinking. ha. another bottle down. something ive leared tonight: the brain doesnt need blood, you just have to keepp it wet. also so fare my stomach and various organs can hold like half a galon of liquids. sometimes ill try to lift my car because fuck you gravity. marriage equals proison. se what i did there? orison or posion? for a hobby i tought about taking up poetery making but the idea of patrick swayzs ghost sliding up behind me makes me kinda uncomfrothable. i love jager its soo cold and so hot at same tiome. if im on price is wright and someone bids one dolar higher than me and wins im gonna have to choke a bitch. i keep hoping that one day ill open a pach of ramen and find the golden flavor packet./ yhen ill get to tour willy ramens crazy nmoodle factory,.tou know what? saometimes you just have to fart.aggressively. MURDER! MURDER! MURMAID MURDER! everyone i think i have a drinking priblenm: uf joe drinks 2.7 decaliters and sam drinks 423 milliounces how much did they drink while acounting for the air evaprotion ratio? i think im going to have my name legaliy6 changed. ive narrown the chousce down to chet manly sexton hardcandy or max fightmaster. my big cat does not like it whne i hold him up towrs the ceilign light and sing xircle of life while the other cats watch from below. thereve been times when i peed in the sink. im going to start my own one man heavy metal band., i shall be called tenacious me./., I wonder if any of andys moms toys ever hinfg out with buzz and woody.,m i bet they even had the same names. real men ride unicorns. 11111110000101010100000010100 what? i dont know piss off. my god wields a hammer/. do i have the wissdomd to not follow a 26 proof bottle of shiraz with an 18 proof bottle of russion beer? ,mo. io do not. halt! hammerxeit! if you step on the eyeballs lava will come out. kidnapping is such a strong word./ i prefer to call it surprise adoption/.if to,amatoes are a fruit then isnt ketchup techanicallyi a smoothie? the winds of jupiter are feroucous enough to rip flesh from bone.,m those bees are lying! smurfs? really? robot roll call! cambot servo gy7s[sy Crooooow! veni veni venias/. cant tupe time for coipy and past: This is a valley of ashes--a fantastic farm where ashes grow like wheat into ridges and hills and grotesque gardens; where ashes take the forms of houses and chimneys and rising smoke and, finally, with a transcendent effort, of men who move dimly and already crumbling through the powdery air. Occasionally a line of gray cars crawls along an invisible track, gives out a ghastly creak, and comes to rest, and immediately the ash-gray men swarm up with leaden spades and stir up an impenetrable cloud, which screens their obscure operations from your sight. im ashames of what ive done for a klondike bar. horrible terrible things saw a large sign on some salesfloor merchanside that read 50 cents./. I wantedf to walk over and draw 9 bnullet holes on it. nonnicriowavable? ha wastch this.

BECAUSE IM A POTATO

csb1.jpg

I've had close to half a bottle of Vodka throughout the day, and the TV refuses to stop moving.

And i can still type normally.

Get on my level.

De-Ting said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JvYBXosptc&NR=1
Ringtone material right thurr.

God i'm gonna be fucked up in the morning. Gotta get up at 5:30 and i just drank like 500ml of heavily vodka laced orange juice while eating my pizza.

madster111 said:
I've had close to half a bottle of Vodka throughout the day, and the TV refuses to stop moving.

And i can still type normally.

Get on my level.

Ah, it just wouldn't be Game Revolution without madster showing up and inexplicably having just the right story to show off with.

I fit as much into my days as is physically possible just to make sure i have a relevant story for GR if anything pops up.

Also going on record here that you guys would have the best fun at my house. Drunk guitar hero is awesome, but drunk guitar hero with my sub messing with your lungs is the best thing ever.

Until you throw up.

Also, holy shit, apparently i've had 15+ units of alcohol today.
Whoa. Thinking it was a good idea to get the pizza delivered instead of picking it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod