Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockstar

• SoBe

• Full Throttle

• Total voters
Bawls is indeed the best tasting. I don't drink energy drinks for the most part though, have had none of the listed but SoBe. I imagine they taste as shitty as red bull though. The mana potions come in plastic bottles, not cans http://www.manapotions.com/ they seem a little over kill, I don't think I'd need to be awake that long playing a game. Back when I could still consume carbonated beverages, I stuck to the old classic, mountain dew for my gaming sessions.

I have never heard of any age restrictions about buying/drinking energy drinks (in the US). But I was already an "adult" once energy drinks got popular so what do I know.

Whatever it is with the age limit for buying energy drinks, it's not here, unless it was instated sometime in the past 2 or 3 days. I can buy energy drinks whenever I want, and I'm a good 4 years underage.

Actually, now that I think about it, there should be age restrictions. Why the hell would anyone under the age of 18 need an extreme burst of energy? Exams in high school are a joke. And when you're that young you've already got enough energy to go act like a nut.

I'm use to the taste of red bull but I don't drink energy drinks often. V tastes awesome. Mother tasted terrible, but I hanvt tried it since they changed the flavour.

Im a big fan of monster, and as far as age restrictions, its only on the drinks thatll really mess you up, like mana potions. Where as monsters say safe to have 3-4 a day, mana potions say one, and one only. It has so much niacin in it that it will turn your face red and make it tingle.

I was at a discount grocery store, and bought a bunch of cheap, failed-energy drinks and drank them during a few weeks.

It was the closest I have ever come to death.

they were all nasty btw.

I like bawls though

Can't remember the brand, but I used to buy these energy drinks in college that had ephedra in it before it was banned. Just one would spin you out for the rest of the day. I currently like Monster & NOS, but need to try Bawls now after the posts here. How would you describe the flavor(s)?

Bawls is remiscent of Sprite, with undertones of fruit, and the delicate scent of a newly bloomed flower. It brings out the colors of spring and the darkness of a cold winter day. The guarana opens up to the mastery of this finely crafted drink, and a hearty dash of caffeine will be sure to keep you going throughout the day.

Holy f***, I should write wine labels.

Rekkie7 said:
I'm use to the taste of red bull but I don't drink energy drinks often. V tastes awesome. Mother tasted terrible, but I hanvt tried it since they changed the flavour.

The new Mother drink has a bit of Redbull and whole lotta suck. You aint missing much really.

I enjoy Redbull but really, V is where its at. Although they probably dont sell it outside of Aus/Nz.

V_4Pack_4Varieties.jpg

Rodeopullopieni_1.jpg

It's the cheapest energy drink around, but Mad Croc and ED are good too. Also the Estonian energy drinks rule.

What do you think of Monster? I really don't need the energy - I never get hyper, even after 5 Monsters - but I occasionally have one because I like the taste.

keepithowitis said:
Has anyone tried 5-Hour Energy? It's supposed to work amazingly, and be wayy better for you.

It made me fall asleep, and then I had a 4-day B12 hangover :?

I like coffee. Yuban dark roast, to be specific :) but AM/PM coffee does me fine whenever I'm feeling spry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod