Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SoBe

• Full Throttle

• Total voters

Uver

Rookie
Ever since that manifesto came out, Ive been wanting a mana potion. The bottle says youre not supposed to drink it if youre under 16.
Guess what i asked all my friends for on my 16th birthday on Sunday? (Party is Saturday)
Well, theres a slight catch...
You have to be 18 to buy them.
This puts up a WTF? moment, as if youre trying to limit who can get them, shouldnt you limit how many you can purchase a day? Why not limit other energy drinks that can do some damage en masse?
Sure it says to only have one a day, but seriously, to be 18 in order to buy it is just lame.
Sorry, these are my thoughts, discuss limiting naumnaum drinks.

None of those. I like this one called Beaver Buzz (would you ever guess it was made in Canada?).But if I had to choose from your poll, I'd choose Monster. But where the hell is Red Bull on there?

RedBull tastes like piss and Rockstar tastes like chewed bubblegum. Other than that, I haven't tried that many "energy drinks" because I don't need them or like them. But I guess my favorite is Full Throttle (I think it's called Full Throttle?)... The one that tastes like grapefruit soda.

As for the mana drinks: they come in cans!? Lame! I remember when they had those Squaresoft potions that came in vials. Probably equally disgusting but at least they were cool for displaying.

RockStar is gooooood. But the creamy cappuccino Monster drinks are also good. RedBull tastes like awful cough medicine.

You need to be 18 to buy them and 16 to drink them? Really? I never knew that. Maybe that's just in the US.

None of the above.
I prefere Cult.

cult-fruits.gif

Well, they come in the little blue bottles still, and RedBull doesnt cross my mind cause i dont know anyone who drinks them, and in my opinion, are over priced for their wee little bottles.

Once upon a time it was alcohol people couldn't wait to drink (legally) - now it's energy drinks. What is this world coming to?

Damn you Denmark and your amazing beverage signs. Id kill for a sexy women to drink the shit i do on a poster.

StalfrosCC said:
Bawls actually doesn't. I really enjoy the flavor.

I know a guy named Harold Bawls... He likes to be called Harry... seriously...

And I haven't had an energy drink that I actually enjoyed the flavor of. I'll just drink Mountain Dew.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod