Long time no see :(

Captains log stardate 20304.6
Im drunk again (disclaimer)

Yall know i love you, i love this site, i love its users. i love the sense that some of us have been fans here forever :p

But between work, cheating skanks, drugs, facebook, and playing video games, i cant make time for GR Forums. Im sorry, i wish i wasnt so goddamn lazy. I tried to be a regular and i made it a whole 3 posts or something. At some point ill come crawling back to you though. This illusion of a social life cant last forever! And when it fades - i wanna come back to yalls sweet lovin ;)

I still comment on the Regular page, and im catching up on podcasts right now. Is there a GR facebook page? lol

Wow, that wasn't even a little bit too drunk! You just used up your one drunk topic, was it a waste though? - No.
We appreciate your honesty. And it's a shame to hear about cheating skanks, they do pop up on here now and again!

GR does indeed have a Facebook page - tap that: http://www.facebook.com/#!/GameRev

We shall always be open to your sweet lovin!

theres no denying you're much cooler than everyone here bro. we understand you wouldn't have time for us, what with all them drugs you're doing and hot bitches you're slaying.

GO, do the world a service, get out there man, have some fun! It's impossible to have a social life and spend 5 minutes combined a day to make 10+ posts from your smart phone.

I hear a hot skank calling you right now with a line of coke waiting for you to snort off her belly. GO!

we'll all be in skyrim until you return, safe journey!

thx guys i love all of yall, and intothe rain-i dont think im cool at all, pathetic really, but i get what youyr saying :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133