It's hot

Welp its now supposed to be 40C tomorrow, 50C with humidity.

Fuk this shit. Gonna be in a pool all day not leavin once.

Tomorrow is a "Feels like" of 108, was about 115 last week.

Played handball (american handball, not that lacrosse without the stick the euros play) outside, was glorious.

Indifferent :)

All you lads staying in the pool will be like this later on:

california_raisins_meet_raisins-7819171-1296338369.jpeg

Forecast says 100 feels like 125 atm for tomorrow. It keeps going up.

Gonna break the citys record I'm sure.

Good thing its snowy and cold as soon as you cross into canada eh

Heat wave in Chicago since Sunday, hopefully after today some thunderstorms will bring temps down to the high 80s...Right now it it 93, but "feels like" 104...Not as bad as yesterday, when the heat index was 107.

Anything that feels over forty degrees Celsius is just too hot. My apartment has no airflow so it was ten degrees hotter. Felt like fifty C.

I work in a warehouse with no AC in trucks that are probably about 120 degrees with heat+humidity in these terrible Minnesota summers. Feels bad man, I can't wait for winter though.

I have a cheap window AC that I picked up for 50 bucks on craigslist.. I'd highly suggest one of these to everyone that doesn't have central air.

Here south of Fort Worth, we've had over a month of 100+ temps. At 7pm it was still 108 and the next two days are forecast for 110. And my car's a/c doesn't work.

Paradox said:
Here south of Fort Worth, we've had over a month of 100+ temps. At 7pm it was still 108 and the next two days are forecast for 110. And my car's a/c doesn't work.
I heard you only get hot water out of the sink.

Last week it was 48c with humidity (118 F) ... that's nuts for Winnipeg, Manitoba. In ALL of July, we had approx 40% of the average rainfall for the month. Our temperatures have been on average 30c w/o considering the humidity .. it's insane.

I passed through Chicago when they supposedly had that heat wave, but I guess it happened to be cool that day/time? I remember my mom called up and said people were dying because of the heat...

Anyway, I'm a complete wuss when it comes to... a lot of things... and heat is one of them. I can't function well in temperatures above like 25 C/77 F, and I shut down if it ever hits 30/86. My ice machine is also not functioning at the moment. Right now I'd say it's averaging 23/73 these days, which is fine, but enough to make me think that it's hot. There are a lot of freezies in my freezer, along with a lot of wet towels. It's how I sleep at night.

All you people who live with real weather... lol.

73 is perfection weather. It's been 105-115 everyday the past month, ain't nothing but a G thang.

Today was a high of 96, was peachy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod