Snack Tiime!

That's super awesome, deez. I'm not all that into wings really, but that's a sweet sous vide adventure. Thanks for the pics. I would love to set something up like that.

Its really easy to do. I suggest anyone try it. You can even skip the foodsaver part and just get most of the air out of a ziplock bag.
Sauces can be ordered here. https://www.costore.com/BuffaloWildWing ... id=2676396
Wild has the best heat with flavor. Thai Curry has amazingly delicious flavor.

Chris_Crime said:
Ha, I think it's pretty badass that you use a sous vide method to make chicken wings.
I have an expensive mixer just for making banana pudding, so I'm down with that.

The idea actually came from somewhere I read. They had known that Chinese places pre fry their wings at around 180-200F for 20 minutes and then quick fry them at 400F. Makes them moist and tender with crispy skin.
Ive tried that method but it still doesn't turn out as good as sous-vide. I make wings twice a week, this method is so easy and turns out perfect every time.

Anytime you guys want pictures or details of stuff, feel free to ask. I enjoy helping people improve their lives with cheap technology.
As always be careful when frying.

I give you, Deep Fried Bacon in peanut oil!

Threw the pound of bacon in the oil and took them out when they looked done.

IMAG0132.jpg

Next I will be moving on to trying to sous vide bacon and ham and then deep frying it.

Alright! Sous Vide Bacon 70C for 16 hours.

Before frying after Sous Vide.
IMAG0138_1.jpg

After
IMAG0142_1.jpg

Review
Very tender and has a lot of the moisture still in the meat. The bacon kind of dissolves as you chew it and it fills your mouth. Very good if you like super chewy bacon. Overall not actually better than just straight deep frying and sous vide causes the bacon to pop a lot more in the oil.

Better luck next time.

My girlfriend surprised me with organic grass fed beef ribeye.

Here is perfectly rare sousvide cooked for 3 hours steak. Seared in cast iron skillet this time.

IMAG0185.jpg

It easily is the best steak I have ever tasted and has tons of fat that tastes amazing.
Sorry I didn't take any before sousvide pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle