Snack Tiime!

Chris_Crime

Rookie
So right now my snacking game's going hard in the paint like Carmelo.

Right now I'm on that
alhvzs.png

A&W Cream Soda 2 liter

with that
3006w45.png

Santitas tortilla chip triangles, known for their $2 Only bags, and a block of Philadelphia cream cheese
2k258x.png

I know what you're thinking: That sounds awesome. And you're right, it is. So right now I'm all about catching up on Community and pigging out on junk food.

What are you snacking on?

Pistachios, banana chips, or cranberries right now. If I don't buy it, I don't eat garbage.

But have you ever seen golden oreos?

There's a pizza place nearby that does 3 medium pizzas for 15 bucks, so I've been slowly eating the leftovers of that for a while.

Also, Dr. Pepper.

my snacking game still going ham!

kraft velveeta shells and cheese
tao2mr.jpg

with oscar mayer angus beef hot dogs chopped in
2qdu6if.jpg

taking it back to the 3rd grade, y'all!

and I'll cosign to Samoas being cookie crack. You're crazy, GL. Coconut is KING!

Longo_2_guns said:
There's a pizza place nearby that does 3 medium pizzas for 15 bucks, so I've been slowly eating the leftovers of that for a while.

Also, Dr. Pepper.
Sounds like me. I eat a shitload of pizza. Leftovers usually last me for a the rest of the week, because I try not to just eat the pizza by itself.

I swear im still trying to work off this snack I used to have EVERYNIGHT in front of the computer.. sometimes I get upset at my mom thinking about why she would get it knowing my dad had diabetes and I was the only one who would eat/drink this combo.

Chain eat/drink this combo. Discovered water as a source of replenishment in high school.

capri-sun-345.jpeg

detail-lemoncreme-5oz.jpg

...I would put the cookie in my mouth, then swig a mouthful of fruit punch and wouldn't bite down on the cookie until I felt that it was soggy under the weight of my tongue.. I was in a terrible place then.

hercules1.jpg

-picture very related

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod