Shaving

StickyGreenGamer said:
used44 said:
I got a straight razor for the best man of my wedding party, but I don't think he ever uses it. I would love one,

I can't be the only one who sees the solution there. Just take his back. If he complains about it missing, you know he uses it. If he doesn't, you got yourself a razor. Win win.

I think this is one of those situations where both narratives are equally rude, one does not simply give/take back a wedding gift.

Mod-Chip said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
used44 said:
I got a straight razor for the best man of my wedding party, but I don't think he ever uses it. I would love one,

I can't be the only one who sees the solution there. Just take his back. If he complains about it missing, you know he uses it. If he doesn't, you got yourself a razor. Win win.

I think this is one of those situations where both narratives are equally rude, one does not simply give/take back a wedding gift.

Hence the fact that it was joke. You can't seriously believe I was suggesting he actually do that?

used44 said:
Well I know he's used it a few times. And I'm obviously not going to take back his personalized groomsman gift. But I doubt he's fully replaced his shaving routine with it.

It is understandable. I mean, think, how many men are still using the same brand of razor they always have? I still use Mach 3 razors, I've used them forever, they are what I am most comfortable with.

None the less, I've heard good things about straight razors from quite a few people before, might have to check one out some day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod