I WILL NOT MISS IT

-FCM-

Rookie
I have, but I'm going to grasp at it.

I haven't been around a whole lot recently, and I suppose my peak period of user activity has passed, but this place has been really important to me, especially growing up, so this is my slightly belated ten year anniversary post. I don't know how many active members remember me or know me, but here's a figurative glass/toast to a place I've spent a lot of great time.

I remember you quite well.

Okay, not super well, but I do remember you were on Leno. And that's awesome. And I remember your name and some of the stuff you did.

Ten years, huh? I know how it is.

2yxomqs.png

Longo_2_guns said:
I remember you quite well.

Okay, not super well, but I do remember you were on Leno. And that's awesome. And I remember your name and some of the stuff you did.

Ten years, huh? I know how it is.
This. Who can't forget the over 100 pages of the PYP thread?

No, were not.

hi FCM, hopefully I see you around a bit more from time to time. My own activity is waning a lot lately too, it happens.

Congratulations. You also joined on my birthday, which we didn't celebrate...seriously, even my own relatives pretty much bundled celebrating my birthday with Christmas.

Curse you Satan Claws, stealing my and Jesus' glory...

Oh, but always good to see you FCM.

LinksOcarina said:
No, were not.

hi FCM, hopefully I see you around a bit more from time to time. My own activity is waning a lot lately too, it happens.

Me too. I've been posting less. I still lurk all the time though. But less actual comments from myself. Life is busy.

Interest in GR's forums is a lot like herpes, it may fade from time to time, but the itch is always there

I, too, am an old GR poster who would like to stroke my ego by arbitrarily drawing attention to myself. Give me greetings and praise! I'll start: Guan Yu can have sex with my mother any time.

But being a tremendous dick aside, I definitely remember you and you were always a poster that I liked back in the day. Good to see you back. You can have sex with my mother any time.

Guan_Yu said:
I, too, am an old GR poster who would like to stroke my ego by arbitrarily drawing attention to myself. Give me greetings and praise! I'll start: Guan Yu can have sex with my mother any time.

But having a tremendous dick aside, I definitely remember you and you were always a poster that I liked back in the day. Good to see you back. You can have sex with my mother any time.

fixed.

^^^Liiiink!!! I'm trying to be modest here but you're ruining it all!!!!!

PS: We still on for tonight? I have the same hotel room reserved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod