I WILL NOT MISS IT

Bring in the mothers.

Film's on hold, I transferred colleges, leaving film school for later on or maybe just trying to get on without it. Art school's...eh...but I still definitely want to do film. I'm just doing liberal arts stuff right now.

Really glad to see a lot of old faces remembering, and I'm really glad I drew some out. You guys are reminding me of why I always loved this place. I am definitely going to make an effort to remember to stick around.

-FCM- said:
Bring in the mothers.

Film's on hold, I transferred colleges, leaving film school for later on or maybe just trying to get on without it. Art school's...eh...but I still definitely want to do film. I'm just doing liberal arts stuff right now.

Really glad to see a lot of old faces remembering, and I'm really glad I drew some out. You guys are reminding me of why I always loved this place. I am definitely going to make an effort to remember to stick around.

you were at NYU, right?

Yissir. Really cool classes and a great education, I wouldn't bash it, just not for me right now.

used44 said:
Tisch, YA HERD?
hahaha, very funny.

-FCM- said:
Yissir. Really cool classes and a great education, I wouldn't bash it, just not for me right now.

Ahh, got it. Yeah, their film school is great. I'm looking at the film music program for grad school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod